Huge Problem

Users who are viewing this thread

krykup

Recruit
Hello !

I have very big problem with this GREAT Mod. When I am tryin to fight with someone, and I am pressing ' Charge the enemy ' game crashes... Almoust at every try ! Dunno whats wrong. My graphic options are LOWEST as they can be. Tried everything in changin them, so now I've decided to ask some smart people. Let the force be with you all.

krykup said:
Hello !

I have very big problem with this GREAT Mod. When I am tryin to fight with someone, and I am pressing ' Charge the enemy ' game crashes... Almoust at every try ! Dunno whats wrong. My graphic options are LOWEST as they can be. Tried everything in changin them, so now I've decided to ask some smart people. Let the force be with you all.
Very strangely i had the same, it said "runtime error"  well i rebooted my PC and t'worked fine. (<-- my crappy PC that is  new one comin' :grin:)

Unfortunatley, it's not working damn. And sometimes it happen that, game jams. I hear same sound, and same movement all the time, till i would minmialize game  :shock:  :shock:

The answers or helpful suggestions to solve this question can all be found in that fabulous topic "Bugs and PC crashes" in your friendly neighborhood convenience stickied section.

"Bu...bu...but I don't have time to read through 80 pgs!!"

Fear not oh trusted warrior and hero to many in Calradia for modern forum science has provided you with a handy dandy solution that is free to use. It's called...wait for it...the "Search" function which is to be found on the top panel between "Help" and "Profile." Try it. It's not difficult.  :razz:

krykup said:
Unfortunatley, it's not working damn. And sometimes it happen that, game jams. I hear same sound, and same movement all the time, till i would minmialize game  :shock:  :shock:
hmmm, i'm sorry i don't know enough to help you. try contacting a dude who know everything about these things. or find yer problem here

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131274.0.html
OR
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2355

krykup said:
Hello !

how much your RAM Memory..??

Follow Custer's link (It was actually at the top of the first page of the bugs and crashes thread if you'd looked) because it really does resolve most crashing issues.

I really do suggest people lower their settings too. Lower blood, battle sizes to 100, corpses keep low and last but not least turn off the option to show banners over friendly troops because that is a serious lag causer for some and keep in mind this is a resource heavy mod so anything you can do to free memory is a good idea.

1024 MB RAM. Ok I will check those links. Got LOWEST details, blood is off. Damn, thats strange. Thanks for replies !

Lads, I just did what  Caster said, looked at the topic, updated myu C++ Visual and others... and it didnt help :sad: Still got C++ Visual errors ! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

krykup said:
I am downloading the newest drivers for my GeForce 210 . Dunno, is this good graphic card ??
GeForce 210  512MB ?
i think it's a good graphic card :grin:
have you turned off the firewall too?

No I didn't. Where can I find this option ? Is it inGame or in my PC settings ? Yes its GeForce 210 512 mb I am totaly noob in PC stuff

krykup said:
No I didn't. Where can I find this option ? Is it inGame or in my PC settings ? Yes its GeForce 210 512 mb I am totaly noob in PC stuff
in PC setting , go to control panel -> windows firewall -> Turn OFF

Its not helping. Got this time runtime error  :shock:  :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:  :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: I am so mad on my PC... I think, there's a problem with RAM or something.....

are you running windows XP? Vista? or 7 ?
I think for the PC gamers class, is not enough using 1 GB of RAM to run Windows Vista or Windows 7.  :neutral:

may its the ram, 1 gig its enough but 1755 its a greedy ram eater  :eek: , try chaging the virtual memory settings, in max, put 1024 and in minimun put 16 or 32, sometimes when its in auto configuration, rams its not enough to run the game. hope this help

Back
Top Bottom