Resolved Huge graphic bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.9
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
There is no setting for anisotropic filtering to use the application's settings in AMD control centre. Such settings only exist for Vertical Refresh, Anti-Aliasing and Tessellation Mode. All 3 are set to use the game's settings for me.

6grbpOL.png

Is this the same app you are using as well?

Did just that now and it works!!! The grid no longer appears on the map/characters. Also as I can see the equipments are fine too.
Thank you so much for your help!

Yes. if you have the Catalyst control centre make sure that the following settings are set: (highlighted ones)
if you have the one that I use do the following: set antisotropic Filtering "Disabled"
the following picture could help you find that setting: https://ibb.co/hMJZ1jx (here disable Antisotropic FIltering, also make sure that these settings apply to the game not just in general)
if you did the settings while the game was open, then close it and launch it again.

Try to change ingame settings. You can also enable anisotropic ingame, it wont cause the grid to appear.

In the radeon control center try to turn everything to "use the applcation's settings". Or turn everything off. My graphics turned better when I turned off "image sharpening".

I set everything to "Use application's setting" where I could. Where I couldnot set that, I disabled those options.

Back
Top Bottom