Need More Info Huge FPS drops in siege/tdm gamemode

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary: Whenever I am in multiplayer in the recent few months, I get huge fps drops. The fps will drop further as the game progresses. I tried deleting shader cache, it didn't help. I try playing at lowest, but still same happens. I start with 60 fps, it drops further and further later on. CPU, GPU temperatures are fine and their frequencies are high. GPU util and CPU util is not high usually, cpu is at most %30 and gpu jumps to 100 sometimes and then goes back down.
How to Reproduce: Join a siege game when its crowded.
Scene Name (if related): Ayzar Stronghold, Baravenos especially. It gets worse at last flags, at G my fps will be 40 perhaps
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Gigabyte AMD RX 590
GPU Driver Version: 22.5.1
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700x
RAM: 2 x ADATA 16GB 3000MHZ DDR4
Motherboard: Asrock B450M-HDV
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Intel 660P 1TB

Hey, sorry for the inconvenience. We have a special performance build to check for these issues by collecting telemetry data. With that data, we can see exactly where and when the game's performance issues happened.
  • Switch to “perf_test” from the Steam betas tab. You can also use the "perf_test_beta" for the most current beta build-related issues. You can find more info about it here.
  • Open the game as usual and proceed to the stage where you are experiencing performance issues.
  • Before the performance issues start, toggle the profiling tool by holding the “right shift” and pressing the “T” key.
  • Record for 20-30 seconds, press the toggle key combination again. Please keep in mind that, the more you record, the more upload time it will require.
  • Find the "test.tmcap" file in the "...\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client" folder. You can find the "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" folder inside the games installation folder.
  • Finally, you can send the file to us via the ticketing system. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here.
  • It is appreciated if you provide more information about your PC, what you were doing while the game was recording, and your graphics configuration. If the data you are trying to upload is too big or the site fails to upload, you can use an alternative site to upload your data. If you choose to do that please left a reply to this thread with the download link.

Why the *** are we speaking english? :grin:
Oyun ayarlarında her hangi bir beta seçili mi? BETA ayarının "none" olarak belirlenmesi lazım. Live version'u manuel olarak seçmiş olabilir misin? Ve, Ticket'ları kontrol ettim ama tarafından gönderilmiş bir debug data bulamadım. Sorun devam ediyorsa lütfen tekrar gönderebilir misin?

Oyun ayarlarında her hangi bir beta seçili mi? BETA ayarının "none" olarak belirlenmesi lazım. Live version'u manuel olarak seçmiş olabilir misin? Ve, Ticket'ları kontrol ettim ama tarafından gönderilmiş bir debug data bulamadım. Sorun devam ediyorsa lütfen tekrar gönderebilir misin?
Reis perf telemetry branch'ına geçince multiplayerın login sayfasını geçemiyorum. Dolayısıyla da multiplayer oyuna girdiğimde yaşadığım sorunun debug datasını toplayamıyorum.

Battleeye sorundur belki diye onu da sildim, yükledim tekrar, gene olmadı.

Main branch'te login sayfasına takılmıyorum, yani sadece debug branchında logine takılıyor.

Back
Top Bottom