How would I get in contact with an admin or a Tale&Worlds employee regarding ban

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurtalWar88

Banned
Old Guard
My account and my IP address was banned completely from the forums when I did not violate the terms of agreement. I even rechecked the agreement it didn't say anything in detail, and what I "did" was certainly not on the agreement.

I do admit that what I did do wasn't probably the best way of address the "certain" issue but it just pisses me off because I've bought games, and both of those games are registered to that forum account.

I just need to know who the official admins are or a way to get in contact with Tale&Worlds -- I can't navigate **** on their site and try and work something out because my IP address was banned so I either have to use another PC or a proxy.

What exactly did you do? Best idea is to PM one of the admins on the forums and beg for forgiveness. Seems like you must have done something pretty bad to receive an IP ban on the forums AND your key banned from all of the official servers.

Yoshiboy said:
What exactly did you do? Best idea is to PM one of the admins on the forums and beg for forgiveness. Seems like you must have done something pretty bad to receive an IP ban on the forums AND your key banned from all of the official servers.

I made a thread regarding "Piracy". I'll probably get banned for even saying that word on this account and this IP address as well. I didn't link to any Copy Righted material and no where in the terms of agreement does it even say "Piracy" l I simply pointed out the fact that this game is getting pirated out the ass, and I bought the game so I was pissed off at the fact people can play it ONLINE for free.

Pretty much that's what I got banned for.

It is against the forum rules to admit to, link to, or encourage illegal activity.  I'd stay very far away from threads dealing with that issue if you know what's best for you. 

Server complaint form can be found here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,98230.0.html

Yoshiboy said:

My Key was not banned, just my account. Both my games were registered to my account that's what I'm concerned about.

I'm not going to stick around and buy anymore Tale&Worlds products if I can't visit the forum, interact with the community and download mods, report bugs, fixes and etc. And I'm sure in the hell not going to use another PC and use proxies in order to visit the forum.

The ban on my account will either get lifted or they will lose a paying costumer and I will be gone forever.

CtrlAltDe1337 said:
It is against the forum rules to admit to, link to, or encourage illegal activity.  I'd stay very far away from threads dealing with that issue if you know what's best for you. 

Server complaint form can be found here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,98230.0.html

Well you know, I guess they need to update their terms of agreement because it's so damn broad you don't know what is wrong or right.

I didn't encourage it, I simply wanted to tell the community. Tale&Worlds needs to take it seriously, they will have to implement better security checks unless they want this game to get raped.

BurtalWar88 said:
Yoshiboy said:

My Key was not banned, just my account. Both my games were registered to my account that's what I'm concerned about.

I'm not going to stick around and buy anymore Tale&Worlds products if I can't visit the forum, interact with the community and download mods, report bugs, fixes and etc. And I'm sure in the hell not going to use another PC and use proxies in order to visit the forum.

The ban on my account will either get lifted or they will lose a paying costumer and I will be gone forever.

I suspect they will be choosing the latter. For all they know you never paid for the game anyway. Dont go to a dev's forums talkign about pirating the game. Pretty dumb thing to do. I got one of my friends to buy the game who had pirated it because they need the support.

:EDIT:

regarding the post you just put in as i wrote that i dont see why that would get you banned unless you were telling people how to pirate it.

dhowlett said:
BurtalWar88 said:
Yoshiboy said:

I suspect they will be choosing the latter. For all they know you never paid for the game anyway. Dont go to a dev's forums talkign about pirating the game. Pretty dumb thing to do. I got one of my friends to buy the game who had pirated it because they need the support.

regarding the post you just put in as i wrote that i dont see why that would get you banned unless you were telling people how to pirate it.

Of course they will know, that account has TWO CD-Keys registered for it. One for Warband and the other for the original. And if that isn't enough I can show recites of me BUYING both games. One from Amazon and Warband from D2D.

I didn't tell people how to obtain the game, I didn't violate any terms.

CtrlAltDel -- that complaint forum really doesn't help me. It's a server issue, I think.

1. Access to TW forums is not a part of the deal you got when you bought the game.
2. Making a new account and posting, even about your ban, is an offense itself. I'd advice you to lock this thread, not post anymore and contact an admin via PM or email about your ban.

Finally, I don't know what you did but if you are concerned about piracy of this game it's better to contact someone via PM rather than start a thread about it.

If its true about what you posted, it didn't sound like you were "admitting to, linking to, or encouraging" piracy.  Sounds like you were doing the opposite.

I don't know the specifics, but if he is telling the truth: Don't punish one of your true customers Taleworlds.

MountainBlade said:
1. Access to TW forums is not a part of the deal you got when you bought the game.
2. Making a new account and posting, even about your ban, is an offense itself. I'd advice you to lock this thread, not post anymore and contact an admin via PM or email about your ban.

Finally, I don't know what you did but if you are concerned about piracy of this game it's better to contact someone via PM rather than start a thread about it.

That's exactly what I'm trying to do! I have no idea who I'm suppose to contact and which is why I made this thread -.-

Could you PM me some Admins so I can resolve this issue before I'm banned again? -.-

HTAPAWASO said:
You can link games to your forum account?

On the main website, you can register games to your forum account. I had Mount&Blade and Warband registered to my account.

Good to know, is there any benefit to that?

BurtalWar88 said:
dhowlett said:
BurtalWar88 said:
Yoshiboy said:

Of course they will know, that account has TWO CD-Keys registered for it. One for Warband and the other for the original. And if that isn't enough I can show recites of me BUYING both games. One from Amazon and Warband from D2D.

CtrlAltDel -- that complaint forum really doesn't help me. It's a server issue, I think.

Pretty sure if i wanted to i could go find 10 keys to regester to my accounts that proves nothing. Secondly i can also claim i ahve reciets. But thats beside the point im not saying what you have or havn't done. Im just saying for all they know you were talking about it and thus may have pirated so they probably dont care that much.

If you've been banned for simply saying that the game is very easy to pirate then that is some seriously bad admin and thus i feel thats not the full story.

dhowlett said:
Good to know, is there any benefit to that?

BurtalWar88 said:
dhowlett said:
BurtalWar88 said:
Yoshiboy said:

Pretty sure if i wanted to i could go find 10 keys to regester to my accounts that proves nothing. Secondly i can also claim i ahve reciets. But thats beside the point im not saying what you have or havn't done. Im just saying for all they know you were talking about it and thus may have pirated so they probably dont care that much.

If you've been banned for simply saying that the game is very easy to pirate then that is some seriously bad admin and thus i feel thats not the full story.

I'm pretty sure they can tell if the Key is legit or not, if not I have receipts.

I made a comment about so how many people actually pirated the game?

Of course that was after I found out it was an issue, I didn't think it would be that serious or I wouldn't have made the thread. But as I said before, I feel I didn't address the issue appropriately.

When you create a new topic, you are given nice bright red text telling you to read the forum rules before posting. The forum rules make it quite clear that discussion of piracy is not allowed.

For anyone curious:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,106329.msg2612000.html#msg2612000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom