How to you get villages

Users who are viewing this thread

Buddha

Recruit
how do you get villages i really want one because i fight for the rhodoks and they are losing terribly and i just want a village so i have a better chance in the fight against swadia.

:???:

If you are a lord of the Rhodoks then you should have a fief already, but if you want additional villages you must capture a town or castle first and ask for it to be given to you.

Maybe he's still fighting as a mercenary contractor?  Get your renown up a bit more (140 I believe), then ask to become a vassal from the Rhodok King.  Once you've given him your oath, he should grant you a fief.

yes you're right i'm still a mercenary captain thats why i wanted to know what i need to become a vassal i have in reports where it says how much people like me the rohdoks are at +33

How much they like you is largely irrelevant to becoming a vassal (so long it's not negative).  Check your renown (under the Report menu).

You need 160 renown to become a vassal and 200 to follow a claimant. You get your first fief after joining the kingdom and more from every castle or town is given to you by your lord after you seiged. If you follow a claimant in rebellion against the king you can choose which fief's you get.

Bugman said:
You need 160 renown to become a vassal and 200 to follow a claimant.

Your relation with the leader of the faction also helps - I joined a faction at about 54 renown and about 34 relation with the king. I don't know if it works the same way with claimants, though.

Back
Top Bottom