How to start this mod (updated)

Users who are viewing this thread

The only thing I find difficult is fighting the huge ass hero armies that outnumber me by 6 to 1 or something like that. Also, having to get enough troops to assault a castle.

That is where strategy comes in.  You are not meant to defeat every large specialty spawn army by brute force all on your lonely.  You are meant to use strategy to either lead them into another big group and help fight them, or dodge them until the local lords or other specialty spawns whittle them down a bit in size, or come up with other strategies that work.  As SD says, "think outside the box."  This is not Native!  It is set up to make you use your head, as well as your army.

As far as increasing your troops goes, that's what the small groups of spawns are for.  You can level up on them and increase the number of troops you can command.  You can recruit some of them and recruit all their prisoners rescued from them.  If you choose the faction you want to begin with, you can culitivate a village or two there and get more and better recruits from them once you have high relations with them, too.

Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar said:
That is where strategy comes in.  You are not meant to defeat every large specialty spawn army by brute force all on your lonely.  You are meant to use strategy to either lead them into another big group and help fight them, or dodge them until the local lords or other specialty spawns whittle them down a bit in size, or come up with other strategies that work.  As SD says, "think outside the box."  This is not Native!  It is set up to make you use your head, as well as your army.

As far as increasing your troops goes, that's what the small groups of spawns are for.  You can level up on them and increase the number of troops you can command.  You can recruit some of them and recruit all their prisoners rescued from them.  If you choose the faction you want to begin with, you can culitivate a village or two there and get more and better recruits from them once you have high relations with them, too.
Or get 100 silvermist rangers.

EDIT: Guide remade btw.

Back
Top Bottom