how to not lose relation with your vassals?

Users who are viewing this thread

pulsar

Recruit
I have become the tsar of the muscovites and at the beginning i had good relations with almost everyone but now im -30 with all my vassals and 1 has already betrayed me and joined another faction. How do i keep them happy without doing the tasks for them wich i dont feel like doing?
I keep giving everyone new towns/villages etc that i conquer from the enemies but every time i give someone a property, my relation with everyone else drops more than i gain with one person.
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

bump... i have lost 2 more vassals this is getting annoying i cant even enter my own cities anymore cus my vassals have banned me.

Before you take over a faction you should be friendlier with the people in the faction, if your a rebel and you capture them, let them go. Also you could go to Ladies in castle fortresses and theres an option to "Increase relations with a lord" I am not sure how effective that is though.

Increasing relations with lords through ladies costs 1k per 1 relation point. I haven't gotten to that stage yet, but can you order them around? If you can you can get them into battles and help them out for an easy relation gain.

Back
Top Bottom