How to make the best character in Bannerlord 2? - Emmanuel Katto Africa

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello people, my name is Emmanuel Katto, African Minerals and Mining Engineer expert from Uganda. I wanted to know how to make the best character in Bannerlord 2?

Hello people, my name is Emmanuel Katto, African Minerals and Mining Engineer expert from Uganda. I wanted to know how to make the best character in Bannerlord 2?
My opinion
- 5 vigor and 5 focus points in all combat skill to reach 260 all combat skill coz I really like to be warrior
-5 Control and 5 focus points to bow and throwing to have 260 on bow and throwing, at 250 throwing u can make javelin kill a troop holding shield even if he's blocking
-10 Endurance and 5 focus points to riding ( use your horse as a truck in combat and it can kill some) 5 in athletic to have 80hp more. I ignore the smithing coz it's suck
- 1 cunning (using mod to take 1 point from here to put somewhere else) my companion can be scout
- 6 Social and 5 focus points in charm - leadership (these two are good to have for late game)
- 1 INT (using mod to take 1 point from here to put somewhere else) although INT trees very good, I prefer my companions to fill roles of Medic, Engineer, Quartermaster
I found this build is very fun. You can be a good warrior, leader. Hope this help !

Back
Top Bottom