How to make armor or weapons glowing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, i want to make some parts of armor or weapons to be glowing even without being hit by sunlight in Warband.

Current Mod Played

-Warband Enhanced
-MrcDiplomacy

What should i do? can warband engine do this?

I don't know about no-light conditions but with high enough RGB specular lighting you can make different areas glow in the moonlight:
3QTbnQH.jpg

Leonion said:
I don't know about no-light conditions but with high enough RGB specular lighting you can make different areas glow in the moonlight:
3QTbnQH.jpg

Wow, very beautiful. 106 R and B. Thanks for your reply, it gives me quite a new perspective.

_Sebastian_ said:
In case you want to apply that glowing to the entire mesh, then you can do so by enabling "Uniform lighting" on the material flags.
This will disable any shading(shadows) though.

Glowing defined by texture(glow maps), requires uniquie/modified shaders.
Threads related to shader programming can be found here;

Do i have to incorporate this to a mod? if it so, then i'm finished. I dunno anything about module coding editing and so on.

lordmuda said:
I dunno anything about module coding editing and so on.

everyone starts from zero, the question is just if you want to learn it or not. If so, there is material available to read and test on your own. If not, then focus on small/simpler stuff that already exists (not new stuff you would need to figure out)

Cheers and happy modding.

kalarhan said:
lordmuda said:
I dunno anything about module coding editing and so on.

everyone starts from zero, the question is just if you want to learn it or not. If so, there is material available to read and test on your own. If not, then focus on small/simpler stuff that already exists (not new stuff you would need to figure out)

Cheers and happy modding.

Can you show me where it is?  i really want to make my own variations of diplomacy.

Back
Top Bottom