how to get bigger boob for female char?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate content
We then need a Morathi (from Warhammer) perk, she was able to ride in front of the enemy city wall and all of their defenders weren´t be able to defend because they need to look at Morathi. (enchanting beauty rule, ingame -1 from hit rolls)

<snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
We then need a Morathi (from Warhammer) perk, she was able to ride in front of the enemy city wall and all of their defenders weren´t be able to defend because they need to look at Morathi. (enchanting beauty rule, ingame -1 from hit rolls)

<snip>
But that already happens all the time in BL. I can very often walk in from of enemies in a siege and they just stare and I shoot them all in the face. I thought it was bad AI/pathing but now I see it's because of my beautiful painstaking work in the char creation screen.

But seriously who cares about mega milks, we need baby bump and STAT PENALTIES for breeding!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, but then I craft 3 javelins and be rich again because balance! :grin:
You are forgetting that when the game comes out of Early Access, they will have evened things out. Therefore you will not be getting anywhere near current values for javelins.

Guys could you not think with your penis for one second? Do we really need to *** to absolutley everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom