How to fix the stuttering?

Users who are viewing this thread

JimmyCakes

Regular
Since the patch over a month ago I've been getting horrible FPS suttering. It tends to disappear after 2-3 games but makes the game almost unplayable until then. Is anything being done, do the devs know about it?

If you are on 1.5.9, you can try disabling AA settings and deleting your Documents folder (backing up saves). If you are on 1.5.10, that doesn't work at the moment and you will need to wait for patches.

If you are on 1.5.9, you can try disabling AA settings and deleting your Documents folder (backing up saves). If you are on 1.5.10, that doesn't work at the moment and you will need to wait for patches.
I'm going to try and complete reinstall

Reinstalling and deleting all the old files didn't help. It's something specific to the last patch I guess I have to wait in hope because it doesn't seem to be happening to everybody.

I see such little complaint about this, yet there must be many others with the stuttering that was introduced in the last patch? I've tried playing on low settings it doesn't effect it at all. Tried different sound settings.

Back
Top Bottom