SP - Economy How To Fix The Economy

Users who are viewing this thread

OutHouse

Recruit
Weapon Sales
I dont think i need to go into the smithing issue of crafted weapons making people filthy rich. But that obv has to change.
So how to adjust weapon sales?
If we cut a Zero off the back of all weapons this is a super easy adjustment that is practical. Or additionally, change how the weapons are valued. Maybe introduce a new method of calculation such as the materials used vs damage caused. 1 iron and 1 wood for a 107000 javelin sell price is ridiculous. But if that javelin was inlaid with gold and is legendary(which could add a multiplier for legendary crafted items) used 10 thermaske ingots? Now we can adjust in that regard.

Income
Primary income should not be from Battles. It should still be somewhat profitable for people to remain at peace. Taxes/ Trade should be worth alot. Add a Zero to this and poof. Or even ad a multiplier, say current system X 1.4 or whatever. But the taxes and trade should be the bulk of our income. It is almost pitiful how much we make from cities.

Post Battle Loot
Get rid of the all the junk that drops and just give us the money! It can be annoying selling off piles of gear constantly. Or even add us an option to sell in the field to the vultures that always followed armies. Call it "sell to scalper" or whatever. And u dont get as much in this regard. I dont even pick up loot from most fights unless its valuable or food stuffs. Current system is just Tedious and needs to be reworked to let us get back to butchering sooner.

Smithing
Really need to add the ability to craft ARMOR. PLEASE ADD ARMOR CRAFTING FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. If there has been any discussion on this please someone give me a link.

Back
Top Bottom