How to find Army recruiters

Users who are viewing this thread

matmannen

Squire
I have been combing every ally, every inch of Moscows street yet I haven't found a person called Amry recruiter or anything like it. Could somebody give a few tips on how to find the recruiter please...

Yes, Mosco still belongs to Russia...

matmannen said:
I have been combing every ally, every inch of Moscows street yet I haven't found a person called Amry recruiter or anything like it. Could somebody give a few tips on how to find the recruiter please...

Yes, Mosco still belongs to Russia...

He should be in the city of Moscow.. I'll even have a look myself.

The recruiter for Russia is in St. Petersburg, not Moscow. He is at the T-section opposite to the river, beside the cannon and flag, which is at the entrance to the tavern.

Found it.

Go to St. Petersburg and go to the tavern, come out of the tavern manually and head left. At the end of the street there'll be a cannon with a flag on it, and the army recruiter will be standing with it.

Bluehawk said:
The recruiter for Russia is in St. Petersburg, not Moscow. He is at the T-section opposite to the river, beside the cannon and flag, which is at the entrance to the tavern.

Yeah, actually relized that S:t Petersburg is the capital for russia in the mod, wasn't very hard to find there. Anyway, that you for taking your time to answer my concern. Issue is solved, thread can be locked...

matmannen said:
Bluehawk said:

Yeah, actually relized that S:t Petersburg is the capital for russia in the mod, wasn't very hard to find there. Anyway, that you for taking your time to answer my concern. Issue is solved, thread can be locked...

St Petersburg was almost always the capital for Russia?  Not just this mod, but in reality.

Inzunza said:
matmannen said:
Bluehawk said:

St Petersburg was almost always the capital for Russia?  Not just this mod, but in reality.

Well, not really. S:t Peterburg isn't even that old when compared to other cities (compared to modern day cities it's pretty ******** old though  :lol:) Russia was created by several Grand Duchies and smaller Tsardoms joining into one. The leading Tsardom was called something like Muscovy Tsardova (I looked it up:  Velikoye Knyazhestvo Moskovskoye: Grand Principality of Moscow). So, the Tsardom of Moscow. Moscow was the capital of Russia (atleast from Ivan the Terrible, but perhaps even further back) up until Peter the Great founded S:t Petersburg after the second great Northern War. S:t Peterburg became the new capital, not only to put as much satl into the swedish wound as possible  :razz: but also becasue S:t Petersburg was russias key to the west and European trade...

It's a bit complicated... as always...

Docm30 said:
If you know that why didn't you know Saint Pete was the capital in 1809?

Well, I didn't really not know it. I just had never thought about it. When I have now seen that S:t Petersburg was the Capital at this time, I can understand why based on my knowledge of previous history. Russian history really isn't my area, but I know a few details  :wink:

And since St Petersburg's creation, it was the most prominent city until the revolutions.  Coincidence?

You see Peter, when life gives you prisoners of war, make St. Petersburg!

Back
Top Bottom