How old and what do you do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Maximilian said:
Oi, you're from Soviet!

You're not allowed to say alcohol, you must say vodka!

Hurry, edit it!

No, no, vodka is for the Russians :razz:
There were 15 Republics in the USSR. And there were different kinds of alcohol in there. For example, milk stays sometime and becomes alcohol. These are called shubat and kumis. Check out the Wikipedia :razz:

For some reason I assumed you would be a little bit older Naridill.

Naridill said:
No kidding. I'm *this* close to failing math, and Physics is going ****, but I'll survive. Everything else is going splendid, though, theoretical and verbal classes like History, H&Ph, German, Norwegian... P.E. is easy as pie to do well in. The only class I've issues with is the science classes. Not because I'm that bad at them initially, I'm better than most when I spend time with the work, but because I don't give a bat's **** about any of them.

I know the feeling - I got 4/4 (Oral/Writen) in my final German class - that's a D for you odd folks. I don't really care since I despise the language, and will thus never use that grade for anything, but it's going to make a dent in my grade average that completely annuls my 12/12 in English.

All my other subjects are kinda on the back burner, since the annual grade has no influence, but I'm still growing weary of any kind of school work. Practical work like splitting wood or converting Airsoft guns is rapidly becoming a refuge from the incessant projects that they annoy us with.

I've done this already. meh

Conal
School/Lifeguard
Hoping to go to Queens university to do Computer Science. I have to pass my A-Levels first though.

I just cut my tongue on a can of IrnBru!! ARGG!

I guess I'm odd in this forum, since grades don't matter at all to me.

I don't give a crap about exams either.

They're just there to get over with.

I suck at maths and all other science subjects, but I get top grades in Danish and English, and I would get very high grades in German too, if ever I attended my German classes.

I'm so sick of school.

It really doesn't mean **** anymore.

I only ever go there to have a laugh, and to be creepy and stare at the girls and lust for them.

Well, not the last part so much, since it's not the physical things that seems the most important, but hey, I'm just a lonely, sad, nervous, anti-social nerd with long words.

I skip a lot, a few weeks ago I ended an entire month of skipping.

I don't give a crap about what my mother tells me, I feel like I'm wasting my life, I'm bored, I hate the way everything is so predictable.

I wanna go out there, break my habits, get drunk and be merry with all my good friends, get a girlfriend, travel, just do SOMETHING, but all my best friends are content with school, and care only for grades.

I know it's the wisest thing, and that I should too, but I just don't.

They never want to go adventuring, or doing dumb **** without thinking of the consequences.

Ach, and when I'm alone, I'm sad, I'm scared, I'm lonely, I think too much, I start believe **** I really shouldn't believe, I stay up too late thinking, and then I skip school next day because I'm tired.

I have headaches all the time, and I use them as an excuse for skipping, though it's only an excuse to myself, and to make myself feel better, since the teachers know I skip, and my friends don't care.

Man, I'm emotional right now.

I'll be in the "Feelings and emotions" thread if you need me...

Didn't quite think so, either.

Why would you, anyway?

You're handsome, smart, popular, and all kinds of ****.

I'm just lonely, shy, and unpopular.

Worst thing is, I think I could be everything most of the girls I hear talking about boys want.

I may not be very handsome, but as always, I mean on the emotional side.

I'm just too shy to go ahead and try.

Aaw man, I'm becoming Bugman!

I really should try, because if it goes horribly wrong, this most likely is the last couple months I'll see any of those girls again, and so, won't need to risk being mocked or embarrassed.

Maximilian: I did that last year due to **** teachers and knowing I was going to **** up. The day of the results. Worst day of my life. I got a U in Business Studies, a U in physics and a D in ICT. Especially when your 4 best friends in the year get AAAA. (Funny enough they all got best in the year). But I went out drinking with them after. It was just total **** and I realised I never want to feel like that again. It probably kills you studying a bit or doing your homework but it'll be worth it in the end up. I'm useless at everything else so I'd need to get into university.

Well, I get good grades in all the subjects I care about, and passing grades in the rest, so I'm satisfied.

Back
Top Bottom