• Yes

Votes: 178 64.0%
  • No

Votes: 98 35.3%
  • There was a beta...?

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I do n’t know if the beta key is completely randomly distributed or according to the computer configuration. Since my computer configuration is low, I have not received the beta key so far.

never got it, nope. Probably there were massive amounts of shady schemes to get those keys, so honest people who couldn't attend the event are likely just like us and never got one. Though I've never cared about the MP, so it wasn't a total loss for me, I'm only interested in the SP of this franchise. Thing is that your poll will likely get distorted rates given that most people who didn't get one went AWOL on the forums (myself included), others have outgrown the ridiculous waiting for BL and disappeared over a year ago, before the BETA was even mentioned. I'm here today totally by chance, cuz I really have nothing to do here except ramble, give some useless opinions and express my frustration towards TW so far hahaha I can't get myself to play M&B/WB for nothing, I only really have a small desire to try out BL, but I have absolutely zero expectations.

I applied for the beta day one and never got a key that way, got one at gamescom though :smile:
A friend and me went there in the morning, ran straight to Bannerlord, played it, got the keys and left gamescom immediatly after, who cares about anything but Bannerlord... :razz:

I got 2 and didn't give one away to a rando who would say hate speech and rage quite or irl friends who wouldn't try it.
My wasted, hoarded, rotten extra key gives me more pleasure then ypu can imagine.

I got 2 and didn't give one away to a rando who would say hate speech and rage quite or irl friends who wouldn't try it.
My wasted, hoarded, rotten extra key gives me more pleasure then ypu can imagine.
exemplary behavior that one, there's a reason why the world is so great and full of helpful people =)

I was one of those bastards who received a beta key as soon as they've started giving them away. But worth mentioning that beta became a more enjoyable experience since they've started to give away MORE keys.

Soon March, but I didn’t get the key for more than one account, I was registered from the very beginning I thought maybe I would like to give the key for my birthday, but it’s all the same to you, it’s really a pity the big fan of your games!

Back
Top Bottom