How famous is the above player?

Users who are viewing this thread

Oegerluir bauglir boo!

uFI0b6O.jpg

Well renowned long time player. I can't say a bad thing about him. Strange this is I still don't know which class he plays, maybe he's good in all classes.

Blead....... what could I say about him. If had the time and will I could write a whole essay about how awesome he is. He's one of the guys with the biggest hearts I've got to know in Warband. I don't talk with him like everyday but I'd still consider him to be my friend. He's very friendly, I've always loved his humour and energy when he has it. On top of what has been said, he's a very good player, one of the most solid infs back when he was active some time ago.

plays as inf or cav(quite good at it but only as inf)
one of those annoying guys...
wants everyone to eat ****...
rq all the time and pisses me of...

German broski, extremely well known (famous) and skilled. This year's NC Captain for Germany - may he lead 'em to glory! :grin:

LeRoux aka. Orange_Bloom!!!
Pretty nice guy from Belgium and he's always in a good mood. Sickest archer in the warband community and leader of BENE NC team.
Has the most pleasant voice I've ever heard!

CS:GO Distinguished master guardian nab.
This guy is superior to Chuck Norris!

Think the best ranger in NA, has my respect for always playing well when he is on EU, despite his massive ping disadvantage. Definitely amongst the Top 10 Rangers of all time. Seems to be a nice guy too.

Scar! One of the most famous and solid inf around.Joined admin team in wnl last year and did a awesome job, along side with folms, toi, deacon, duken. Also very good friend of mine and you have a lot in common so, yea he's great.

Back
Top Bottom