How famous is the above player?

Users who are viewing this thread

I know many Robins, though I think you are from TKoS if I'm correct. If so, you're a good and active player. I'd say you're pretty famous in the community!

Was a leader in ARMY, last time i saw you in ARMY was in the clanwar between ARMY and Niflheim. You are a very good and a skilled player, see you alot on IG BG, like every day. You are from Spain and...now...a wolfpack member.

I saw this guy last when he turned up on a server that me and another Nilfheimer were practicing on and offered to help us practice. I'm not sure how famous he is but he's very skilled infantry.

Redworm.. I know red worm!

Not in person, I didn't talk to him a lot. But he's a pretty good player that I know. Not very famous in the community, but what hasn't come yet might come soon.

"Drop your weapons, we surrender!"
That pretty much describes the great humor this person has. I've always thought this guy was funny before knowing him, those posts and conversations on some servers really made me laugh; but, I was mistaken,when I got to know him I realized that he wasn't just funny but also a great person. I have no doubt he's one of the nicest guys I've ever played with!

Back
Top Bottom