How famous is the above player?

Users who are viewing this thread

Member of a well known clan and quite good in cav. Never met by person though.

He's a true Ser, he's the Pure, he's the donkey king, he's Jarlghanistanian donkey supplier, he's Moon Moon, he's the pack of the wolf, he's the wolf of the pack, he's the spaniard, he's gonna study in Bavaria!!, he's famous, he sucks at fighting; he is GALAHAD the GALAMAD!

+Varsung+ said:
He's a true Ser, he's the Pure, he's the donkey king, he's Jarlghanistanian donkey supplier, he's Moon Moon, he's the pack of the wolf, he's the wolf of the pack, he's the spaniard, he's gonna study in Bavaria!!, he's famous, he sucks at fighting; he is GALAHAD the GALAMAD!

Varsung... He's just annoying guy.Bavarian noob !

Flecha said:
+Varsung+ said:

Varsung... He's just annoying guy.Bavarian noob !

Flecha is a really likable guy!! :wink: nice guy, very active in this forum!

One of the bestest Ukrainian guys imo! Really old player (also pretty good player). One of the few people who played with me when I was still in OLL.

You're beautiful!!! best player NA! Nicest person ever! Very active here! Soooooo famous!!

Now please tell me I'm beautiful

Back
Top Bottom