How does shop works?

Users who are viewing this thread

I started my first game and after a lot of trading,fighting,selling loot or prisoners i finally got around 15k,and i bought my first shop.Shop workers said usual and i asumed they will do it all and send me profit but instead all i got is loss of 250 denars per day..What im doing wrong?I changed production at first from something(cant remember what)to velvet.Do i need to bring to shops raw material,i thought that workers do that?And where i can see my age?Cant find it anywhere..Thank you.

I started my first game and after a lot of trading,fighting,selling loot or prisoners i finally got around 15k,and i bought my first shop.Shop workers said usual and i asumed they will do it all and send me profit but instead all i got is loss of 250 denars per day..What im doing wrong?I changed production at first from something(cant remember what)to velvet.Do i need to bring to shops raw material,i thought that workers do that?And where i can see my age?Cant find it anywhere..Thank you.
Greetings
In Order To Convert Your Losses Into Profits, You Need To Stock The Shop's Inventory With The Raw Materials Told By The Shop Worker.
Hint:-
》Talk To The Caravans About Their Journeys. They Will Tell You Where Some Goods Are Relatively Cheaper. Buy Your Goods From Where They Tell You To.
》Do Not, I Repeat Do Not Buy Goods From The Villages, They Will Rob You.

Enjoy The Rain Of Money

Last edited:
Age?? What Exactly Do You Mean By Age Because There Is No Feature Of Ageing In Warband As Far As I Know.
Yes, your Warband character ages. Unfortunately he won't age more than three years before his stats start to drop, especially when being wounded in battle. Feature is not well implemented, since if you start at age 21, you're an old man by 24.
OK, the issue of shops (enterprises). Absolute best is making velvet in Rivacheg. Rivacheg is owned by Boyar Meriga at the start. He hates everybody and has a relation of -3 with you at the start. You must raise his opinion of you to at least zero or you cannot purchase an enterprise in Rivacheg. Easiest way is to ask him if he has a job for you. Ideally he will tell about sea raiders building a hideout in the area. Agree to eliminate the hideout, assuming your party is at least 15 men, then talk to him again. He will give you a reward and his relation rises to +1. Then 10,000 denar to the Guildmaster gets you a velvet manufactory in Rivacheg. One week after the purchase, it start making between 950 and 1,100 per week.
You don't have to supply it with anything, the person running the shop handles all that.

Yes, your Warband character ages. Unfortunately he won't age more than three years before his stats start to drop, especially when being wounded in battle. Feature is not well implemented, since if you start at age 21, you're an old man by 24.
OK, the issue of shops (enterprises). Absolute best is making velvet in Rivacheg. Rivacheg is owned by Boyar Meriga at the start. He hates everybody and has a relation of -3 with you at the start. You must raise his opinion of you to at least zero or you cannot purchase an enterprise in Rivacheg. Easiest way is to ask him if he has a job for you. Ideally he will tell about sea raiders building a hideout in the area. Agree to eliminate the hideout, assuming your party is at least 15 men, then talk to him again. He will give you a reward and his relation rises to +1. Then 10,000 denar to the Guildmaster gets you a velvet manufactory in Rivacheg. One week after the purchase, it start making between 950 and 1,100 per week.
You don't have to supply it with anything, the person running the shop handles all that.
Greetings
Actually I was talking about opening any generalised shop in any possible city not just about velvet industry in rivacheg.
For example.
If I open the same industry in dhirim i may suffer a loss until and unless i stock my shop by raw materials required or the calradian economy crashes due to some depression
Regards

As far as ageing is concerned even i seriously didn't knew about that feature. Kindly tell me more about it too.
Is it just a figure of numbers or does it plays a role in the game too?

When you create your character you can choose his or her starting age. You age one year per game year. The game is not optimized with regard to age so after 800 or so game days, your character begins to suffer from old age,even if he's only 24.
And you are never required to supply your enterprises with any raw materials, the guy running the shop handles all that. The economy is what it is and war and sieges means you may not make a profit in some places. With enterprises in all 22 cities, mostly making velvet, you will earn between 9,000 and 10,000 per week.
Plus the OP was too stupid to know he posted in the wrong place, he meant Bannerlord.

When you create your character you can choose his or her starting age. You age one year per game year. The game is not optimized with regard to age so after 800 or so game days, your character begins to suffer from old age,even if he's only 24.
And you are never required to supply your enterprises with any raw materials, the guy running the shop handles all that. The economy is what it is and war and sieges means you may not make a profit in some places. With enterprises in all 22 cities, mostly making velvet, you will earn between 9,000 and 10,000 per week.
Plus the OP was too stupid to know he posted in the wrong place, he meant Bannerlord.
Greetings
Thank you for the info. I thought he meant warband since it is the warband section. Anyways gathering info always helps
Thanks and regards

Back
Top Bottom