How do you train up your young siblings?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey, just wondering if anyone can offer some advice on training the sister and brother that eventually come of age with super low stats. They're levelling up gradually in riding and weapons if I use them in combat but they have low attributes and focus points so it seems to take forever to level them up in other skills.

Create Partys with them, so the can fight on there one. It is the fastest way to get some numbers in them. Would love to see them caravans for me, but it´s literally the only option. Later one you can use them as Meatballs for your cost efficient army, because of the stewart perk.

Ahh will do, thanks. They can't die if they're not in my party right? No one seems to have died outside of my own battles as far as I can tell.

If you don't mind cheese, Smithing will level them pretty fast. Even if their smithing skill's in the red, they'll still gain raw xp from it and just need to earn a skill point in anything to unlock the level-ups. You can shoot them up 15-20 levels in just a few sessions of javelin forging.

Funny question, because last night my little sister enter in my party, and I stole her horse armor equipment. But I put her with my horses archers, and I attack some easy looters, I only send the horse archers and she made some kills, so I check her skills,were all initially zero, and are leveling up, both, archery and riding ones, So I guess that they learn in the fields.

Hey, just wondering if anyone can offer some advice on training the sister and brother that eventually come of age with super low stats. They're levelling up gradually in riding and weapons if I use them in combat but they have low attributes and focus points so it seems to take forever to level them up in other skills.
You can assign them to particular roles in your party:

Assign a sibling to the quartermaster position and watch their Stewardship level rise exponentially (higher the stewardship = the more troops you can have in a party).
Assign a sibling to scout and watch their Scout level rise.
Assign a sibling to Medic.... You get the idea.

I like doing this before putting them in parties of their own, because unless they are in your party, you can't level them up (which is ridiculous and must be changed).

I like doing this before putting them in parties of their own, because unless they are in your party, you can't level them up (which is ridiculous and must be changed).

So I'm giving them a party there. in fact as soon as there show up i create a party and leave them alone. If my siblings get captured, i wait and create another party. Stewardship is fine, but lacks in fighting, but rougery get up too and little in trade.

Back
Top Bottom