how do i use my spys and how do i make a wagon

Users who are viewing this thread

katie916

Recruit
ok so i got roughly 19 spys but no clue how to make them go spy any clues? please help

also what is needed to make a wagon

I think you need to right click on the settlement you want to spy on. I know this is what is it tells you to do when you speak to spies in a tavern. I dont know for certain as i have no need of spys yet.

As for the wagon - you need 2 ponies (specifically ponies, not donkeys, or mules [as i annoyingly learnt]) and some tools. I bought lame ponies because theyre cheapest, but maybe healthy ponies cause your party to slow down less? this is something i havnt experimented with yet. Perhaps someone could enlighten us.

spies are excellent and have at least 3 good uses apart from being good archers on the field.
1 Spy on villages and towns plus raising their loyalty, rught click on town and get the option to send a spy if you have one in party. These spies can also engage in sabotage once they are settled in. You cna check their reports in the reports menu.

2 Send messages to other lords, right click on them to get that option if you have a spy in party. I never use this but I hear you can eve nsend them gisfts this way to impress them.

3 skirmish parties of enemies. Right click on a party, choose skirmish if you have at least 5 spies.The spies will chase them and slow them down so you may catch up with your main force. Be careful, the spies will in turn be chased by other enemy parties and if you lose sight of them you will not be able to send out other groups of skirmishers.

The cart is not that useful because you usually cannot chose a nearby city to send it to, the cart requires guarding and once it is lost it is lost for good. THe cart will slow you down but also provide lots of cargo space. If you must send it out on a trade run, give it 80+ troops so no one save enemy lords will dare attack it. The cart can be a good place to keep troops off the payroll.

Cheers,

Gerard

thank you for that makes a lot more sense

now if i can just stay alive long enough to make some decent wages and get troops lol

Back
Top Bottom