How do I start war?

Users who are viewing this thread

MisterBarca

Regular
For the first time while playing this game, my faction is not at war with anyone. But I want to fight; so how do I get it started?  :mrgreen:

P.S. I also saw that I can siege a castle or a city even not at war. Is it worth sieging someone at this juncture, or will my King simply ask me to hand back the castle or city even after I conquer it?

To start a total out war there are several ways:

Warmonger quest - ask around, one of your more ruthless fellow lordlings will give it to you - raid 2 caravans, return and you got your war

Doing it by yourself - start harassing a faction - like threatening a caravan. You will get like -1 relation from that move with that faction. Now you can attack their Lords/get attacked. The negative relation is needed to aviod the -30 personal relation drop with the lord you´re attacking.

Finally, once you raised enough trouble, the nation should declare war on yours.

noosers said:

Warmonger quest - ask around, one of your more ruthless fellow lordlings will give it to you - raid 2 caravans, return and you got your war

Doing it by yourself - start harassing a faction - like threatening a caravan. You will get like -1 relation from that move with that faction. Now you can attack their Lords/get attacked. The negative relation is needed to aviod the -30 personal relation drop with the lord you´re attacking.

Finally, once you raised enough trouble, the nation should declare war on yours.

Yes but i think that if he attacks a faction he will only raise personal hostilities.Am i wrong? :neutral:

Malthak said:
noosers said:

Yes but i think that if he attacks a faction he will only raise personal hostilities.Am i wrong? :neutral:

This is correct. They'll only go after him, not him and his faction. Also, his faction will not assist him if he decides to do this.

find a faction lord in the feild! Fight him....find a factions caravans take 2 of them over and have an entire faction at war with whatever faction your with...tho risk lossing rep. with some faction lords or even the king himself....

the warmonger quest is the easiest way to start war from what ive seen. every other way tends to lead to gettin raped by mass lord partys and getting no help from your fellow faction members.

Back
Top Bottom