How do I participate in the beta using epic games?

Users who are viewing this thread

I bought the game via epic games and I'm not able to download the beta to test it, I'm very upset because I feel excluded from the beta even though I paid the same amount as Steam.

For all I know, Epic Games do not support Beta programmes like Steam does, so there is no way for you to take part in the Beta.
Wow, this is discouraging because nothing is said before the purchase, now I bought it via epic and am unable to test the new versions and having to wait for an official release every time, discouraging :/

@namaka There should be an app from TaleWorlds itself so everyone can participate in the betas :/

Wow, this is discouraging because nothing is said before the purchase, now I bought it via epic and am unable to test the new versions and having to wait for an official release every time, discouraging :/

@namaka There should be an app from TaleWorlds itself so everyone can participate in the betas :/
I have it on Epic as well and it's Epic's choice to remove beta options. Taleworlds isn't really to blame here... Write Epic about it.

What I will say is annoying is Taleworld's choice to keep beta'ing the game. A lot of updates should've been pushed to the "current" version by now.

Back in the beginning we had both options on Epic - current beta and the current version.

Back
Top Bottom