How do I get high tier armor?

Users who are viewing this thread

I cant find High tier armor. I cant find cataphract armor or sturgian brigandine. I cant find bardices in shops all the shops are either helmets. clothing or low tier stuff. Its pissing me off did the update work? I feel Like the armos in the shops dont rotate and always have the same items.? I dont know what to do. If tale world is reading this could you please fix this maybe you could make too apparel shops. One that sell clothing and the other that sells armor. Please

Best way to get high tier armor is through battles unfortunately. Sometimes you can see some high tier stuff in shops but that's few and far between. I would recommend joining an army and participating in large scale battles for better gear, counting on finding some in shops isn't too reliable. tournaments also give some good stuff however I understand that sometimes u need better gear to win some so like I mentioned, best to join large battles to get better stuff unless u wanna save up early 20-30k for some strong gear which you might or might not find

i found one (only one) great armour to sell in town on my first gameplay (just before the whole map became Battanian). You need luck to found and buy it in town, or wait to loot it on the battlefield.

Just for you to dream of this armour i saw. it was something like :
body 48
arms 18
?
Price 611 K

i though i was rich with my 300k, but... ^^

Back
Top Bottom