How did "you" find out about M&B?

Users who are viewing this thread

A member on the EB forum made mention in one of their posts, of how good the combat was in M&B. Checked it out for myself and bought it the same day as soon as the level cap in the demo was reached. Never looked backed since then :!:

As with a few other members here, I first heard of the game through the Bethesda community forum. After playing the demo a few times, I decided to purchase. The entire concept of paying for an unfinished product did make me hesitate at first, but it turned out to be a great decision.

The idea of supporting the actual development of a product, where the developers are open to suggestions and feedback, is for many a unique opportunity. Much like the reading of a novel that you have fallen in love with, it sad and joyful that this experience is coming to a close. Hopefully the same development pattern will materialize for M&B2, and entirely new members (as well as old) will be able to participate in a similar manner.

I found it on Gamespot. At first I didn't expect much from it, because it didn't say much about the game to be honest. But I was proved wrong, and had a blast.

i was watching rtw vids by some guy called atilla16 or something like that
the guy had about 400 rtw vids on youtube so i subscribed and later on he started making vids about mount and blade and it looked like a cool game so i decided to start playing it

M&B preview on Gamebanshee a while ago: http://www.gamebanshee.com/previews/mountblade1.php

I downloaded the demo, played, and bought the game before hitting the level cap :wink: (that was version .950 or so)

Back
Top Bottom