How about to create a Chinese board in the Non-English Forums?

Users who are viewing this thread

Alixyang

Knight
This is Alixyang(老杨) from Chinese m&b forum: http://bbs.mountblade.com.cn. 
Many of MODs are introduced to Chinese gamers from this forum, and we also have many members often visit here.

Now it's the question: can we build a Child forum of Chinese in the Non-English Forums, at the index of forum?  just like others French and Finnish ones.... 
It'll have benefits to both of us.  You know there is a link in the first page, but few people will get there for something....

About this i had asked Janus,  here is the rule:
As with any other language, we need 2 things to create a language board here.
1. A sufficient number of people interested.
2. A forum member who has been around the forums here for a while who we would trust to moderate and who would be willing to devote a bit of time pretty much daily to moderate the board.

We certainly have the 1#,  one thing left is looking for the sweet guy to be the moderator. 
who know Chinese here can post their input or volunteer for the moderator position. 
  :lol:

Someone with a good skill at English would do finely I think. But I'm not a moderator or administrator, so my opinion counts not.

What he said. Get a few of your Chinese-speaking friends to post in this thread to prove the need.

glad to hear this.
there are still many people here who can speak chinese but don't know bbs.mountblade.com.cn, and also many people who can speak chinese but don't know forums.taleworlds.net. I think this would be a good place to let them know each other.
I know both forums well and I'm glad to do the moderating job if this application is confirmed.

I will first try to introduce some chinese mods here, hoping can find some people who habe more time and ability to translate them.

@Buxton
sometimes needs should be created, not only answered :wink:

WOW! At last...
So, glad to see this, sure it will be a great window to chinese M&B fans.
And, I stand for muscle-WilliamBerne. Heigh-Ho Silver! :wink:

the standard title in Chinglish is: strong-silver    :smile:

yes i also vote William,  but we should wait for some stronger ghosts to build a team ...

:grin: I vote WilliamBerne too, I think he's capable of handling this job and we really need a way to communicate with the official now.

I'm for it.

Having a separate Chinese forum means that there'll be more contact between the English-speaking and Chinese-speaking communities, and I'm looking forward to the two different communities collaborating on mods.

For the benefit of the Chinese chaps, I'll translate. As you can tell, my Chinese isn't amazing, but I can get by.

我觉得这是个好主意。

希望这会让中文与英语互联网论坛的会员有更多沟通的机会,我期待着能见到共同创造的mod。

I agreed that it's a great idea.
You see, my English is not that good...

我也觉得是个好主意。
瞧,某英文也不咋的……

And I vote WilliamBerne.
Hail, Moderator!

we can also gain this advantage from this new lauguage forum:
many modders knew that some chinese mods have used some stuffs from the other non-chinese mods without asking for permission. normally it doesn't mean those chinese modders didn't want to ask, but they can't. they don't know how and who to ask. this should be no changed if we have a forum here. every chinese modder can publish his mod or ask for approval here without 'annoying' translation, someone else would do the english job for them(at least I will do, being or not being the moderator).

Agent Griff said:
Your votes don't count.
hehe they don't need to be counted, they are just expressing their mind.

Members of www.mountblade.com.cn is 88,347 to date.
And I see no reason that the members will have objection to this idea.
Am I too assertive? 

Not really. I also approve of William as a moderator since he has what it takes. He's been around for quite some time (a year, like me) and he hasn't really caused trouble. He also has fine skill at English so he should do fine. Now all that is needed is a sizeable population of Chinese forumites.

I vote that this is necessary. Then we can have some better communication between the Chinese speaking and the English speaking and Finnish speaking (etc.) communities.

Agent Griff said:
Not really. I also approve of William as a moderator since he has what it takes. He's been around for quite some time (a year, like me) and he hasn't really caused trouble. He also has fine skill at English so he should do fine. Now all that is needed is a sizeable population of Chinese forumites.
That wont be a problem, isnt it?----I think. :wink:

Heteroi said:
Agent Griff said:
That wont be a problem, isnt it?----I think. :wink:
Yes i am bad_man(衰人)from M&B Chinese Forum
i think many chinese player will come this forum. Create a Chinese Board here won't be a problem right? :grin:
My English are not good.hope u all understand me

I'm also a member the Chinese MB site, using the same name as Imsorry. To have a Chinese board in the Non-English Forum is a brilliant idea, however, that's if the voice of the board can actually be heard by other community in the forum. I really don't know how the Non-English board thing work , and how people communicate with other English speakers. If the board cannot deal with this communication issue, then there is no point of having it. Give some more detail about your plan.

Back
Top Bottom