House Of Medith Role Play

Users who are viewing this thread

1. Nationality: American
2. In Game - Name: Gregor_Pyke
3. Amount of time spent on Persistent World: Since 3.5B. Not sure the exact date.
4. RolePlay Age: 17 years.
5. Relations to your RolePlay Character: Bastard son to a minor noble in Tahlberl. Disowned by the family. Distant cousin of Maximus_Antillar.
6. Background of your RolePlay Character: Born to a noble father and a common mother, Gregor was raised in Haringoth Castle with the rest of the lord's sons. Gregor liked the master-at-arms at the castle the most, preferring him over his lord father (who he resented for fathering him as a bastard) and his lady "mother" (who refused to even talk to him). The grizzled old veteran would teach him a few things every now and then, but they were never too close. Most of others at the castle bore no grudges. However, as soon as he came of age, he was ejected from his lord father's household and told to go find his way in the world as a bastard.
  Naturally, that didn't sit too well with Gregor. Still, he saw it coming, and decided to join up with a caravan on its way to Praven. The caravan was waylaid on the road by bandits, but thankfully only a handful were injured. Still, the caravan decided that it might be better to stop and rest somewhere, so they sold their goods in Suno instead. Gregor was okay with this, but the brief skirmish told him that travelling with a caravan was dangerous work, and so he bid his new friends goodbye and set off into the countryside alone. He hadn't thought that this was perhaps a little more dangerous than travelling with a caravan.
  Needless to say, Gregor soon ended up back in Suno with a broken leg and damaged pride. After this encounter, Gregor decided he had enough adventure for a year and joined up with the town watch, figuring it to be some easy gold with no real soldiering involved. He had come to have a healthy respect for the danger that soldiering involved, though he had never been a soldier. And that's where the story leaves off, pretty much.
7:Steam: rwcaufield

Jean_a_Normandie said:
3. Amount of time spent on Persistent World: Since 3.5B. Not sure the exact date.
5. Relations to your RolePlay Character: Bastard son to a minor noble in Tahlberl. Disowned by the family. Distant cousin of Maximus_Antillar.
6. Background of your RolePlay Character: Born to a noble father and a common mother, Gregor was raised in Haringoth Castle with the rest of the lord's sons. Gregor liked the master-at-arms at the castle the most, preferring him over his lord father (who he resented for fathering him as a bastard) and his lady "mother" (who refused to even talk to him). The grizzled old veteran would teach him a few things every now and then, but they were never too close. Most of others at the castle bore no grudges. However, as soon as he came of age, he was ejected from his lord father's household and told to go find his way in the world as a bastard.
  Naturally, that didn't sit too well with Gregor. Still, he saw it coming, and decided to join up with a caravan on its way to Praven. The caravan was waylaid on the road by bandits, but thankfully only a handful were injured. Still, the caravan decided that it might be better to stop and rest somewhere, so they sold their goods in Suno instead. Gregor was okay with this, but the brief skirmish told him that travelling with a caravan was dangerous work, and so he bid his new friends goodbye and set off into the countryside alone. He hadn't thought that this was perhaps a little more dangerous than travelling with a caravan.
  Needless to say, Gregor soon ended up back in Suno with a broken leg and damaged pride. After this encounter, Gregor decided he had enough adventure for a year and joined up with the town watch, figuring it to be some easy gold with no real soldiering involved. He had come to have a healthy respect for the danger that soldiering involved, though he had never been a soldier. And that's where the story leaves off, pretty much.
Personally, i like your back ground story and you've included your father who was a noble, you included where you lived and your relationships etc..

Like i said very nice story, you've obviously took your time and included everything Matthew would ask. It's a yes from me

Jean_a_Normandie said:

This is great. Your Accepted.

House Anoucment
----------------------
-I am going to be leading the French Crusaders in the RP Campagin so we need people to fight for us.
-A sign up for French Crusaders is being put up. (You don't have to be part of House Medith to be a French Crusader)
-Il probley be muted soon for standing up for the real TnT Server.

Hello!!! Sorry for beeing inactive is was gone on holidays whit schools. When you saw me online it was my bro ;D

So what crusade matt?

*Nvm saw it on steam*

Matthew, we didn't even finished the preparation, and the concept may evolve, it's useless to hire people now while now knowing how the events will be play.

Well im still going to need people ^^. Might aswell get a ruff amount of people.
Edit- Aldric has screwed me over yet again being his common self. We are not Crusaders anymore Sorry guys.

French Crusader Application
Name- James Longstreet
Skill your best at- Archery and polearm
Do you commit yourself to the French Army!- AYE!
Will you turn up to events?- If I am informed then I will be there surely.

Aldric log on steam and speak to me. Im going to raise an Army anyway so i can be the Crusaders -_-
Edit-you don't have to be part of House Medith to join the Army.

Steam group made-
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/frenchcrusaders

French High Command/Other Roleplaying People.
-Name Daniel Rotaru
-Position you would like Roleplaying Man.
-Do you commit yourself to the French Army Yes sir! I commit myself to the great French Army.
-Will you turn up to Events. Yes I will turn up to events.

French High Command/Other Roleplaying People.
-Name Scorpia
-Postion you would like Infantry flag carrier. Kinda like a Colour Sgt.
-Do you commit yourself to the French Army Of course I do.
-Will you turn up to events. Yes, I will attend events as much as I can.

Back
Top Bottom