Horse rearing and slowing down: comparison of WB and MB

Users who are viewing this thread

dochtorgajo

Squire
Good day Id like to ask how is horse rearing and slowing down determined in MB. I have some image of what is it like in warband- speed and horse charge damage is taken into account once horse deals zero damage it will rear, plus even the biggest and best armoured horse is slowed down to hell by even few people.

How is it determined in MB that I can rely on heavy horse to get me out of infantry cluster while in WB it allways gets stuck even in little mobs? Would it be possible to change it to what it was in MB or does it require some advanced knowledge of modding?

dochtorgajo said:
Good day Id like to ask how is horse rearing and slowing down determined in MB. I have some image of what is it like in warband- speed and horse charge damage is taken into account once horse deals zero damage it will rear, plus even the biggest and best armoured horse is slowed down to hell by even few people.

How is it determined in MB that I can rely on heavy horse to get me out of infantry cluster while in WB it allways gets stuck even in little mobs? Would it be possible to change it to what it was in MB or does it require some advanced knowledge of modding?

You can:

A. Use a text file editor (found in the forge's modding programs) to make all horses faster and/or have more charge damage
B. Go into your module.ini and change the horse charge damage to something else (this changes all horse charge damage by a percent)

Raising your riding skill also effects how much you are slowed down by enemies. If you can get to 10 riding then you can plow through a ton of troops with a horse that would stop dead with only 4 points in riding.

Back
Top Bottom