Horse Races on Duel Server?

Users who are viewing this thread

I was thinking of more content that taleworlds could add to improve the game and maybe something simple. Horse racing was the brilliant idea I came up with. In NW, a few servers ran a horse racing mode. The tracks were long and it was quite fun.

When I first played Bannerlord, I was excited for the opportunity to take this experience to the next generation. I know another guy suggested adding a zombie mode and this could be another fun thing for taleworlds to try. It would be quick and provide lots of entertainment.

This is such a good idea, maybe we could even have betting on which horse will win the race, We could use ingame loot as betting currency

This is a great idea. If implemented, I think it is important to also not display lost races similar to the recent removal of deaths on the leaderboard.

This is a great idea. If implemented, I think it is important to also not display lost races similar to the recent removal of deaths on the leaderboard.
I appreciate the constructive criticism and I think that idea is definitely in line with taleworlds future vision for Bannerlord

Back
Top Bottom