Horse meat

Users who are viewing this thread

Also, cannibalism would be great for when you have a wounded party member that you really don't want to have to rest for or waste food on or wait for them to recover. Rather than wait for them to recover, stick them in the food slot and enjoy!

And with prisoners, think of how much you could save on food purchasing by sticking them in the food slot as well?

I hope cannibalism is in the next version.

When the developer makes the new Michael Chrichton "Eaters of the Dead." Faction I'm sure everyone will be pleased. Especially Senator Lieberman, who happens to be an avid fan of GTA and DOOM 3, as I understand.

Perhaps the developers could implement a modifier giving NPCs fat and protien ratios so you can hunt down the characters offering the most nutrition.

Duke: "I have a mission for you. Bring me 5 fat Vaegirian peasents."

I for my part want a rhetoric/"diplomacy"/whatever skill (Based on Charisma), so that I can make my enemies die from laughing (or at least fall from their horses) *g*

That and charming one duke's daughter - or a few
Of course, the Court Lady would rather use it to convince some parties of bandits to join her - or at least not having to pay :wink:

Hm, now that I think about it - that would actually be a good addition :lol:

If this game was to slide a bit further down the fantasy road, ghouls could be added. Just like humans, but with bright yellow eyes and blood on their face.

Shellcaster said:
Perhaps the developers could implement a modifier giving NPCs fat and protien ratios so you can hunt down the characters offering the most nutrition.

Duke: "I have a mission for you. Bring me 5 fat Vaegirian peasents."

Excellent idea. You could start your own town of cannibals, where you farm prisoners just like farm animals. Then, after capturing some, you can sell excess food/people to other cannibals, with those having a higher nutrition value fetching a higher price on the cannibal markets.

But perhaps this is going too far. I still say having the ability to eat prisoners or even party members and cannibals in general is a good idea, though.

I hope that, when the SDK is finally released, Armagan adds support for additional skills and/or statistics in the game. They wouldn't have to actually do much, but if you could make your own algorithms for checking things (e.g. if peasentFat>100 do diet) it might enable quite a lot more fun scripting in the game.

Tyreal the Imperishable said:
Being able to consume a horse for sustenance is a delightful addition.

If the developer/s happen to be reading this, is it at all possible to include the option of putting a prisoner into your food slot? It would be an interesting idea and perhaps doing so consistently could give your party a global reputation decrease as tales of your army of cannibals strike fear into towns and enemies.

You could also have a party raiding caravans for more than just loot, but people to eat as well. It would be a different way to play.

Interesting - and make that cause you to lose faction with some civilized factions and lots of morale with some types of troops. I could see that.

Tyreal the Imperishable said:
Excellent idea. You could start your own town of cannibals, where you farm prisoners just like farm animals. Then, after capturing some, you can sell excess food/people to other cannibals, with those having a higher nutrition value fetching a higher price on the cannibal markets.

You just gave me a goal to aim for on my attemps to learn programming.

Yes, some factions would begin to look at you in disgust or simply want nothing to do with you, but perhaps you could also influence others towards cannibalism so the idea of feasting on your fellow man spreads, until everyone decides its a good idea to take a bite out of their neighbour.

And learning programming in order to make games full of cannibalism is a worthy cause. I think cannibalism should become a part of this game, perhaps even a major part.

We clearly have a lot of support for cannibalism. Perhaps we should start a cannibalism supporters anonymous group. I would dearly love to be able to eat prisoners in the next version.

Back
Top Bottom