hilarious glitch i just saw

Users who are viewing this thread

so i went into Bishop's Lodge and was ambushed by bandits. i kill 2 of them, and i can hear the sound of melee fighting and yelling, but i see noone. i walk around the streets looking for the source of it, and i find the 3rd and final bandit fighting with... a wanted poster sign.

i stood there as he completely ignored me, trying with all his might to kill the wanted poster, when finally, HE died. apparently the bandit got his ass kicked by a wanted poster.

shadowarcher said:
It isn't a glitch, the wanted sign is basically a person but has been textured to look like a wanted sign.

True. I saw that many times as well and sometimes when you attack a town the wanted sign is your enemy and you can't kill it :/

Remmik said:
apparently the bandit got his ass kicked by a wanted poster.
Careful, these signs have sharp edges!

RiskSharpEdgesSign.jpg

That sign made me lol.

Yeah, I'll be fixing this one soon guys.  I consider this the worst (and most embarrassing) unresolved bug at the moment. 

Just as soon as I recover from my windows 7 ssd.  Grr harddrives.  Thankfully I back it up, back it up, back it up.

ym

joshtong1234 said:
shadowarcher said:
It isn't a glitch, the wanted sign is basically a person but has been textured to look like a wanted sign.

True. I saw that many times as well and sometimes when you attack a town the wanted sign is your enemy and you can't kill it :/

It happened when I have robbed a bank, he (it) killed some deputies.

the invisible man thats in the sign somehow detached himself today and began to run around beating my men.

sorry i have no screen shots of the incident

TitoWasFat said:
the invisible man thats in the sign somehow detached himself today and began to run around beating my men.

sorry i have no screen shots of the incident
perhaps it is the wraith of some pur guy you killed for the reward?  :lol:

Seems probable.. And with one of my outlaw characters, the sign helped me escape when I robbed a bank. :razz:

Back
Top Bottom