Resolved Highland noble bracers graphic bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Play Bannerlord through Steam. Suddenly, near a week ago, occured a visual bug with Highland noble bracers in 1.5.3 version of the game. While wearing them, my character becomes big ball of fur or something (screenshot added). Also, at the campaign map icon of character becomes almost black.

Deleting the "D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" folder and verifying your game files didn't help.

Computer Specs: Asus X556UQ
GPU: nVidia GeForce 940MX, 2Gb
GPU Driver Version: 457.09
CPU: Intel i5-6200U
RAM: 8+8 Gb DDR4 2133 MHz
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD for system, HDD for game

Screenshot-BAnnerlord.jpg

Hi, can you try deleting the "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" folder and verifying your game files?

Yesterday I had the same problem, I did as you say
deleting the "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" folder and verifying your game files
but today I have it again.
I did it again (whops :razz:) and it helped, but I wonder haw many more times I'll have to do it?

I'm getting the same thing, unmodded 1.5.4, verified files/shaders done.

Sometimes the character is a large exploded blob, sometimes just the gloves are little messed up blobs. Both in preview and battle.

I have a twist though. My character is female, and the gloves are perfect. But when I put them on a male character they are messed up.

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom