High Money Siege topic

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello all,

As you might have noticed, there's a new Siege server in Native Warband. This topic is meant to keep players updated to what's currently happening to the server and community in general. If you'd like to partake in discussions or have any questions, please visit our website and forum at http://bladenet.eu or use this topic.

I'd also like to make a note that today (2/3/2015) we are under constant DDoS attack. We unfortunately don't have much power over this, so please bear with us.

Thanks for reading.

Hi, love the siege server!

Maybe the DDoS is cause of all the players? Player cap is 200 right? Can the server handle all these requests?

Wanna point out that the time limit on maps is way to big for defenders to defend the castle if 10k armored monsters try to besiege it...

I like your server but the ranking ****s with me and a lot of other people. Could you maybe reduce the ranking message on the server to simply "Your rank has been updated, check our website for the stats"? That way I wouldn't have to be such a whore for my immaculate efficiency ratio, which ultimately stopped me from playing because there is always some douche that will onehit couch or headshot you from some unexpected angle no matter how careful you play, making me rage too much. Maybe also reset the stats too while you are at it.

Been playing this today and it seems to me friendly damage is off? Quite frustrating getting spammed by 4 guys who should be hitting each other and are not. Good fun, but friendly damage is pretty much essential to any skilled play.

nomad1414 said:
Please lower the money to 3000 or 5000, it's annoying when everybody has full armor and big two handed weapons.  :mad: :mad: :mad:

3000 or 5000 is still high.
Yeah, lower the money on your high money siege server.

The point of the server is to have mega tin cans running around.  If you don't like it, don't play on it.  Plenty of other servers with less money to play on.

Froi said:
The point of the server is to have mega tin cans running around.  If you don't like it, don't play on it.  Plenty of other servers with less money to play on.
Yea, but not a lot that have a decent amount of players with siege  :shifty:

Golradir said:
Froi said:
Yea, but not a lot that have a decent amount of players with siege  :shifty:
Then he will either-

A: Get better at killing armoured players.

B: Find another server with lower population where there are no tin cans that he is not able to kill.

C: Not play siege and blame the servers rather than blaming his inablity to kill tin cans, and unwillingness to play on servers that have lower population.

We need a admin on the server now.  :!:
There is always someone in the siege tower and blocking with a horse...they are getting kicked but comes back after 30 sec.  :sad:

Froi said:
And why is that?  I'm simply pointing out multiple scenarios that could take place.

I agree with Froi. If you don't like the server, go elsewhere.

There are plenty of other siege servers with plenty of people in them.

A server with this many players and admins not being online all the time will result into more and more reports/complaints, if we enable friendly fire in its purest form. I might introduce a system of some sorts that slays the player in question if has been hitting other friendly players a fixed amount of times.

Fun server, lots of people around.

Only thing, it seems that it is a bit laggy, which is to be expected with Warband multiplayer and that many people, but I played on the other siege server with 140 people, the one with "W" (not going to name it here) in its name and it was less laggy. Do you have high server specs or not so much?
(I know, a good server is expensive, so just asking.)
Or are the DDoS attacks still ongoing?

Also, some form of friendly fire would be appreciated.

Offtopic start:
(Off topic question: How do I look for a clan? I have been looking in the clan thread, but not sure it's the right place to ask for recruitment.
I have been playing since 2010 or so, more casually and won't be able to log on untill end of July or August, but am now looking for one.
Steam says I have like 785 hours or so in Warband, but it doesn't say much).
End offtopic.

Back
Top Bottom