Hideouts wont load

Users who are viewing this thread

I have had the issue with the sea raider one aswell, guess i will have to abandon that quest until its fixed. Other hide outs have worked so far, but i did not have quests in them, dont know if thats the difference.

Sea Raider's won't load for me either. Keep in mind this game has been in development for 10 years.
no it hasent, they released Warband 10 years ago and were still working on that for some time after, In 2012 they made an announced that they had started development on Bannerlord, sometime in 2014 or 2015 they scrapped the engine they had been working on and started over, creating their own engine, so that making the game and modding it afterwords would be alot easier. so at maks, you can say the game has been in development for 6 years, also Taleworlds is not a bit AAA studio, they have fewer people working on this game than bigger companies can muster and remember the state those big studios deliver games in in this day and age, as full releases not early access, just think of Fallout series and Anthem, This Bannerlord EA is far better running than those games.

no it hasent, they released Warband 10 years ago and were still working on that for some time after, In 2012 they made an announced that they had started development on Bannerlord, sometime in 2014 or 2015 they scrapped the engine they had been working on and started over, creating their own engine, so that making the game and modding it afterwords would be alot easier. so at maks, you can say the game has been in development for 6 years, also Taleworlds is not a bit AAA studio, they have fewer people working on this game than bigger companies can muster and remember the state those big studios deliver games in in this day and age, as full releases not early access, just think of Fallout series and Anthem, This Bannerlord EA is far better running than those games.
The devs are not your friends.

Your simpish attitude accepting mediocrity from the people you pay is counter-productive and irrational. You would accept arsenic in your cereal if it came with an Early Access logo and from a "small, indie company".
lol, just wow. I knew what i was stepping into with this game, because i have followed them. Just because you are a spoiled brat who wants everything to be perfect for you, does not make the game bad or the devs bad. Im done here.

Inappropriate language
lol, just wow. I knew what i was stepping into with this game, because i have followed them. Just because you are a spoiled brat who wants everything to be perfect for you, does not make the game bad or the devs bad. Im done here.
Keep choking on that dev ****, I'm sure they'll notice some day. Give you a pat on the head for being such a good little *****.

Back
Top Bottom