HEY! My character is like aging or something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Hunterh said:
This is absurd, considering how much work goes in to a game that old and how long it takes before it is even considered...

But its realism!  Everyone likes realism.  All youve got to do is level up and replace the stat you lost.  At the 767 day point that should only take a few days (non stop).

I would be up for the Last Days system for native.. i.e not permanent.

I agree that realism has its place in games, especially M&B, but I disagree that your character should age. It limits how awesome you can make your character not to mention it does kind of poop on all the work you put into it. IDK its just my opinion.

Do you know how long a year takes in the game? ****, I quit most of the time before the year is over. Ageing would be an incentive for me to play longer, knowing that my character will stay the same no matter how long I spend in game is more so a deterrent.

Considering that the younger appearing faces make your character appear to be in his 20's, and 750+ days passing would mean you were still in your 20's (or possibly early 30's I guess), I don't think it makes much sense for age to "cause" the injuries.

Being tortured and beaten by your captors? Maybe. I just think the system of waiting so many days for it to start having a chance to happen doesn't make a lot of sense.

TLD was devious: if you took big risks it was your companions who paid the price, not you.

If your companions got too banged up they could be permanently killed.

In TLD you could be injured over and over and not suffer for it -- but your friends did.  Cruel!

TheMageLord said:
Open up menus.txt and find
1520 3 360287970189639680 1224979098644774914 -1
That will be where it reduces your stat by 1. Change the -1 to a 0 and you'll effectively take the bite out of stat loss. It will still tell you that you lost a stat, but it won't change.
Do you know any number code for inteligence or skills?

Back
Top Bottom