Hetman Bogdan Hmelitski disappeared.

Users who are viewing this thread

mailor

Sergeant
hi

I am in the "Return money" quest, but unfortunatley Hetman Bogdan Hmelitski disappeared. Whenever I ask one of his vassals where he is, the answer is "I don't know where he is." I know this happens, when characters are defeated in battle and managed to escape, but usually after a few ingame days they appear again in their home town. Since Bogdan is gone for some ingame weeks now, I start wondering if this is a bug, or if this is part of the quest "Return money". Or does it sometimes really take a very long time until NPCs reappear after they have been beaten in battle?

thanks

EDIT: Actually the quest just failed now, since the 30 days time limit ran out. And this guy still hasn't appeared. Nice "mod" btw :smile:

When the other lords of a faction dont know where their colleage is its usually because he has been captured.

He can be captured by his enemies. Being captive period can be up to 30 days in some cases. Then your situation is just a bad coincidence. Please report if you see him again in game later.

Try having "cheats" enabled in configuration menu. Go on to the game map and do control key + T. You should now be able to see all parties on the map and the contents of every fortress and city. I would suggest looking at the fortresses of opponents and seeing if he is held in one of them.

Ah thanks for the replies! I thought when Lords get captured, people will tell you where he is held captive. At least I thinkthis was the case in Warband. My mind can play tricks on me though... I'll report back if he ever appears again :smile:

Back
Top Bottom