Heraldry help, need an explanation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Auberon

Recruit
Hey,

I've had a search around and there's not really many threads that can explain it well enough to me, perhaps i'm just a little slow tonight.  :oops:

Basically, i have my texture made and i've went through the process of creating new bits in the BRFEditor for these textures, some of them show up fine but others show up simply as black blocks.

What i'm asking for in this thread is for someone to guide me through the custom Heraldry process, starting with the BRF editing and through to the end please. I can make the graphics etc fine and i've downloaded all the programs i think i need;

Python, Module system doodah and DDS Converter?

Sorry if i've not searched properly or anything, if there's a helpful sticky somewhere feel free to hit me a slap and shove me in it's direction :razz:

It would be best to ask this in The Forge. Either ask a moderator or admin to move this topic, or delete this one and start it again in The Forge. They will know what to do, and can probably show you the way to some handy tutorials. First however, search that board for the said tutorials. They're harsh on idiocy.

Woops, sorry about the wrong forum.

I'll have a peek at the forge forums tomorrow, admins feel free to delete this thread. :smile:

And thanks for the warning about the Forge :razz:

Back
Top Bottom