HElp plz!?

Users who are viewing this thread

willzo

Recruit
Ok, so i am playing this mod now for a while and i think it's great but i have some problems i cant figure out so i would like some help if thats okay?
anywhay these are the thing i have problems with:

1. I can t use any faction equipment and i dont know why

2. The First quest in the feron tribes is to kill som valley bandits ut for how long exactly cuz i must have killed like 2000 of them by now  :shock:
how long is this quest really?

Would be very pleased with some help! :lol:

Faction equipment is unlocked by completing the quests.

First quest should only require defeating a few sets of bandits.  Are you attacking the bandits that are near Ferontar?  Are you fighting them alone (aka without any friendly chief's assisting)?  Double check the quest log and make sure Krug hasn't requested you to return to him.

Kardiophylax said:

First quest should only require defeating a few sets of bandits.  Are you attacking the bandits that are near Ferontar?  Are you fighting them alone (aka without any friendly chief's assisting)?  Double check the quest log and make sure Krug hasn't requested you to return to him.

I have actually done that already and he'ssaying that there are more bandits and every time he says that , 5 more patrols of valley bandits spawn. it's ****ed up.

one more question..

can you only get faction equipment with the feron's or with all favtions by doing the quests?

willzo said:
Kardiophylax said:

I have actually done that already and he'ssaying that there are more bandits and every time he says that , 5 more patrols of valley bandits spawn. it's ****ed up.

one more question..

can you only get faction equipment with the feron's or with all favtions by doing the quests?

Only the Feron have unique models and quests, so only their items are available.

Not sure on the quest.  You might have a bugged game, but I don't know.  I've not seen that issue and many have completed that quest.

Kardiophylax said:
willzo said:
Kardiophylax said:

one more question..

Only the Feron have unique models and quests, so only their items are available.

Not sure on the quest.  You might have a bugged game, but I don't know.  I've not seen that issue and many have completed that quest.

thanks for the help and i've figured it out know, it was some kind of bug because I orderd my army to attack witout me every time but then I started attacking them myself and the quest is done now  :mrgreen: :cool:

willzo said:
Kardiophylax said:
willzo said:
Kardiophylax said:

one more question..

thanks for the help and i've figured it out know, it was some kind of bug because I orderd my army to attack witout me every time but then I started attacking them myself and the quest is done now  :mrgreen: :cool:

Ahh yes, you must enter the fight yourself.  Glad you got it.

Hi gents,

One suggestion about faction equipment. What about making it available in the magic city ruins vendor (I cant recall its name right now), and only there? Make it truely expensive, and high tier equipment available later, related to the character level, if possible.

I would love to be able to buy some planelords arrows and others factions gear...

And keep up the good work. CoT is really fun and awesome.

Well, faction equipment would most likely be in the capital city of that faction. The ruined mage academy, however, will hopefully be used for something else at a later date.

Back
Top Bottom