HELP (please)

Users who are viewing this thread

east02k

Recruit
could do with a hand installing this. i know its easy, click all the buttons its gives you etc. but upon trying to loacate the module on start up of warband, i only have native- no MMBatallion option (or however it comes up) files are in the mods folder of MBW, and its really annoying!!!!

can anyone help??

Is your game steam? I know that I had a desktop shortcut to my game that was downloaded
in steam but I don't know what happened but the shorcut became independant, so basically I had 2 Mount&Blade Warband with their own seperate files. When I started downloading mods they didn't show up because I downloaded to the wrong files.

Check to see if it is in a double folder. Click the mod folder, and if it comes up with txt docs and such than idk whats wrong. If it just opens up to a single folder named "MM russia" or something , than cut and paste it to the desktop, delete the folder it was in, than paste it in "Modules"

My games was bought on steam, i know that sometimes when the dev's of a mod use an installer, the automatic game directory is non existant, so it makes a new folder in 'program files'.

might be a safe bet to check the target installation place. if it's saying "steamapps>common>Mount and blade warband>modules" then i don't know the issue, but we can still try...if it isn't that target folder, install it there and it should work :smile:

Hope that helped and good luck!

-Feldmarshal Smithy /Prussian High Command

Back
Top Bottom