Help!The scripting problem can't be solved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Persistent World name server administration,Forget the account password, where can I change it?

20170615209053423.jpg

Please help me.

Log in to the server using SSH or something to the command line interface, start the mysql client, and create a new password according to the nameserver guide in README.txt (you will have to update your server strings.txt to the new encrypted password as well), or if you used some other web interface or service to install the PW mysql database, edit it that way. If you didn't set up the nameserver, ask the person who did.

Vornne said:
Log in to the server using SSH or something to the command line interface, start the mysql client, and create a new password according to the nameserver guide in README.txt (you will have to update your server strings.txt to the new encrypted password as well), or if you used some other web interface or service to install the PW mysql database, edit it that way. If you didn't set up the nameserver, ask the person who did.

Might have been better to suggest him to install PHPMyAdmin, since he asked this question I don't expect him to know how manage a MySQL database from the CLI.

Back
Top Bottom