Hello, any kind souls willing to help me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

frolof

Recruit
Hello, I'm frolof. New to the forum. So I am terribly sorry if I am posting somewhere where I shouldn't be.

So I had this Mount & Blade original mod that I loved to play with called "Scandinavian Mod" . Google it will ya? I am not allowed to post links yet.

Problem is, the mod had crashes during battle at random occasions. Some blamed the smoke effect to be the issue, but I have tried to remove the
smoke effect in particle_systems and reduced effect to 1, but to no effect. Changing battle size matters no as well. Something with the shooting of
muskets and pistols seems to be to blame here.

I'd love to be able to fix this myself, but alas I am but a poor pleb when it comes to modding in Mount and Blade.
It was my favorite mod that I just can't seem to depart from, but I am unable to play it.  :cry:
Anyone willing to lend a helping hand? Perhaps it's a small issue that might only take a couple of minutes!  :shifty:

Hey, frolof, unfortunately this is not the right thread to post in. You should move this to The Forge, since it technically is altering the mod.

Vallixx said:
Hey, frolof, unfortunately this is not the right thread to post in. You should move this to The Forge, since it technically is altering the mod.

Ah, go figured. Thanks a ton for telling me. I will copy over the message to the Forge :smile:

Again, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom