Hello all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Another old-man Vet here just wanting to take a moment to say hello to all who might remember me and those who don't. Regardless I look forward to being a part of the journey of this game with you once again. Warband and its multiplayer (specifically) has set a very high bar for pvp games for me over the years and I'm excited at the prospect of a resurgence of epic pvp we will see in this new space.

In regards to everything people are posting about whether they're happy or unhappy with the various aspects of the current build,all I can say is the game will go through many updates in the development cycle as it is "Early Access". Hopefully things that we feel are lacking will be improved. I for one am happy to see improvements already from the closed beta build to this one and will be keeping a close eye and providing feedback wherever possible.

I'm also very excited at the prospect of hopefully having a stab at some modding as well, as I know that did add so very much to the community.

Anyways. See you all on the battlefield.

I have no idea too about this avatars, seem's like people randomly get name and avatar, it's kinda funny but at the same time is weird lol

Back
Top Bottom