Hearts of Iron IV (Release June 6th)

Users who are viewing this thread

I can't recall how they did it if i'm honest.
Well that and I only ever had... one in III as Japan. Don't think I ever played anything in II that had a navy worth mentioning.

Cyborg Eastern European said:
Jhessail said:
That used to be a problem in vanilla HoI3 as well. I can't believe that the same problems keep slipping through QA.

I'm starting to come down with the impression that their QA team is overly devoted to testing the thing for people who only have problems with the game when they start out as Ethiopia, or something.

Play as Ethopia then. Have a flawless good game.  :wink:

Nukes in this game are so useless. I dropped like 8 on the UK by 1947 and nothing. I dropped one on London before paratrooping 10 divisions into it, and all the enemy divisions in the province were still alive and kicking..

Yep. Either the trigger is broken or they need to be buffed as all it dopes is damage to infrastructure.
Or maybe they went the stupid route and made an event chain but only for specific countries like Japan.

Sherlock Holmes said:
Nukes in this game are so useless. I dropped like 8 on the UK by 1947 and nothing. I dropped one on London before paratrooping 10 divisions into it, and all the enemy divisions in the province were still alive and kicking..
Woah, so this game is actually broken! :eek:

Oh good lord why... whole looking at various files to potentially fiddle with I had a look in the DLC founder and the German march music pack. So I played the songs...
They took some guys who have evidently never even tried to speak German before and had them record this ****.
It's so atrocious.
Like... if this is what I'd have to listen to playing Germany I'll disable it. Good god no.

"wia s-turzen unz ahuf dahs feinlische siff"

The **** man. Why even bother if this is the result? :lol:
Their Panzerlied is an atrocity as well. Gotta fgive them credit where credit is due, they actually did all stanzas for once and didn't just endlessly repeat the first like every single video on Youtube.

/edit
The Allied one is wonderful. Spot on, thematic, good quality. :lol:

Found this gem on Paradox forums. Sweet mother of god that border gore.

YbuY4xA.jpg

I like how you can create your own factions. Pretty fun doing it in MP games.

Got a MP game going within our clan. Playing as the USA, because why not see how OP they can really be! Had to fight out a civil war. People didn't like the ideology change to Fascism...
Now the tensions are growing as the American Fascist faction is facing off the Axis faction.

The American faction consists out of the Empires of Canada and the USA, with the Axis faction containing the Empires of the Ottomans, the Japanese, the Italians and of course the Germans.

With Great Britain in the middle trying to save what's left of Democracy. :lol:

I like it, it improves the AI quite a bit. France and UK no longer spam colonial garrison divisions, I've seen the AI try to escape encirclements more, the integration of the peace conference AI mod is quite nice. The UI changes are also good. The AI definitely needs more work though as it still cannot handle partisans, doesn't defend against naval invasions well, it still does suicidal naval landings and doesn't manage it's production well (Although it is better than last patch). The patch has definitely improved the game but there's still a lot work to be done (hoi4 kaiserreich ples)

Back
Top Bottom