Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

RJ_Sera

Sergeant
my party has 30 troops and 1 medic with 75 medicine skill, after 1.5.1 both heroes and troops heal very slow. I play as a merchant doing trade, and has 30 calvary with me, i usually knock them to train medicine skill ( i have to say that med skill is really slow to train). They were healed very well before but now they take more than a week to heal 30 troops. Waiting a week or two in town just to heal 30 troops is not fun, I know many people have talked about this and they feel it's slower too, but i can't find a reasonable answer, i want to know if devs maybe change it in next branch
I really like the idea "war and peace" update but still stay with 1.5.0 because they are heal too slow in 1.5.1
Some people said that they want more realistic but hey 84days/year is faster a lot compare to real life, the healing rate was fine why do TW want to change it ? . So please fix the healing rate just like before or give me an option to change difficult for it
I'm not good in English but i hope i can make you guys understand. If anyone want to change "healing rate" like me, please write down your empathy. Maybe they will listen and change it

Hi, can you try removing all of your mods, verifying your game files and recreating this issue on an unmodded new campaign?

Hi, can you try removing all of your mods, verifying your game files and recreating this issue on an unmodded new campaign?
i have tried many things including your way. When i back to 1.5.0, the healing rate is fine. I watched many youtuber playing their game in 1.5.1 and noticed that their troops also heal as slow as mine. The last few guys in party take ages to heal coz healing rate goes down below 1 for these guys

I back my game to 1.5.0 and knock my party with 24 mamluk troops, from afternoon 18 summer to afternoon 19summer. 24 troops take only a day to ready for the next battle and i really really love this way. I noticed that each moment i got 3 troops healed after they reach to 15 i got 2 troops each time they heal. I just want to say it make me love this game a lot, please give it back to me, i beg you

Hi, are you still having the same problem on our current build?
in 1.5.4 healing rate now base at 5 which is very useful for a few last wounded guys in party, although healing skill add 1% each the healing rate is still slow
Healing rate in 1.5.4 is half compare to 1.5.0.
Base number only solve the proplem of a few last wounded guys and 1% for each med skill is not too big while med skill is very hard to train ( i have to knock hundreds of troops to train it)
Base number + %med skill+ number wounded troops ( this will make larger army heal faster)
That's is my opinion, 1.5.4 is faster than 1.5.1 but i feel it's still slow
1.5.0 is perfect but u guys decide how it goes, so it's up to you. Hope u can make this game better and better

Back
Top Bottom