Having trouble with 286 B.C.

Users who are viewing this thread

UrbanIV

Regular
I recently downloaded and installed the mod but everytime I try to start it up I get an error message saying that the CommonRes/human_anim.brf file cannot be opened and the game closes. I'm pretty sure this has something to do with my game version, but since my copy is on Steam I'm not sure how to unupdate.

256 BC requires version .960 to play, If you can find a download for mount and blade version .960 (Google is your friend) you can install that and enter your cd key off the steam version to have both versions installed at once.

UrbanIV said:

azrael23 said:
256 BC requires version .960 to play, If you can find a download for mount and blade version .960 (Google is your friend) you can install that and enter your cd key off the steam version to have both versions installed at once.

well I mean it's not a big deal or anything but it still bears mentioning

Thanks for the help. I could only find a version.950 for download but luckily I found a dwonload to patch it to .960

SwissHalberdier said:
UrbanIV said:

azrael23 said:

You mean 286? Well that's not ironic at all.

Aticus said:
SwissHalberdier said:
UrbanIV said:

azrael23 said:

You mean 286? Well that's not ironic at all.
Nah, it is 268

Topic starter just wrote it wrong in the title too.  :wink:

Yeah what's so hard about CCLXXXVI?  :lol:

Not to set off your OCD or anything Swiss.

Back
Top Bottom