Have any strange things already happened to you in 1.003?

Users who are viewing this thread

SwordChest said:
Nathan90 said:
Allright Now i have a proper one.I tried to take a screenshot but it didn't work so instead i Recorded it.
INDOOR RAIN!
http://www.xfire.com/video/2be71/

Now before any smartasses start saying "it's a open roof" just look where i am first.
the same thing happened when I was travelling in thick fog, going to Tihr. FOGGY AS HELL IN THE CASTLE.
Well theres  possible explanation but probably wont happen in Mount&Blade. It is the Nords smoking some POT.

SwordChest said:
Nathan90 said:
Allright Now i have a proper one.I tried to take a screenshot but it didn't work so instead i Recorded it.
INDOOR RAIN!
http://www.xfire.com/video/2be71/

Now before any smartasses start saying "it's a open roof" just look where i am first.
the same thing happened when I was travelling in thick fog, going to Tihr. FOGGY AS HELL IN THE CASTLE.

That wasn't Fog. That was Tihr Coast Gold. Best pot in Calradia...

poor guy's lance got stuck on the wall during a tournament

and a very disturbing and weird unconscious pose for a lord after i smacked a poleaxe into his throat

and take a look at the odds of this battle... 1444 vs 71... yes... nords and swadians working together at a whole new level
this incident shows it takes 200 nords and swandians to kill one vaegir... wat a disgrace... hey wait... i'm suppose to be a swandian lord with lots of huscarls...

Had some interesting moments too, problem is most interesting things are in action so a static printscreen wont do the trick and didnt have fraps at the time.
Realistic things, happened a few times - a guy on a horse gets killed, his foot get stuck in - dunno the english word for it - place where u actually put ur feet while riding - so they get dragged around by horse, with their foot stuck for some time. Not sure it was coded this way - so its a strange bug. :grin:
Corpses falling from walls in sieges sometimes stop in air in different poses and never reach the ground.
The classics - Arrows getting stuck in air. Happens when the real texture size is bigger than what is drawn - mostly near walls and some barricades(cant hit body which is clearly seen, only head-level arrows pass w/o hitting invisible obstacle)
Horses sometimes partly go underground when they get killed, usually lanced - once had all lower body underground, with head sticking out up vertically.
A few times I even passed through wall textures on siege - mostly around ladders on the inside. Once passed through the wall from outside, got out near inner stables. Think it was Dhirim at the time it was still bugged - had to find a way in to capture it somehow. :wink:
Also - why isnt in possible to approach walls before building any siege equipment - maybe you have an army of 200 snipers which can kill any1 out there? Or at the least a way of controlling, which type of units goes into battle 1st on siege or in field, by setting class-based priority, instead of moving units up&down all the time. That IS strange btw.

Back
Top Bottom