Has anyone completed the main quest?

Users who are viewing this thread

You get a pop-up saying you won and then it continues like nothing happened. If you talk to the quest giver for the quest they tell you "You're not supposed to see this" or something like that (can't remember exactly).

how do you form a kingdom without completing this main quest ? like why im forced again? to complete it so i can have a kingdom? make it optional this quest line is complete boring not needed at all clownfiesta.

how do you form a kingdom without completing this main quest ? like why im forced again? to complete it so i can have a kingdom? make it optional this quest line is complete boring clownfiesta.
Kingdom creation is part of the main quest. After forming your kingdom (or joining one of the others), the next quest is to defeat every faction in the game (they surrender when they have lost a certain amount of land). After that you are done with the main quest.

All I know is, your younger siblings and brother are long gone. It's been years since they were abducted and bro left with bandit dude. Way to get side tracked player character.

how do you form a kingdom without completing this main quest ? like why im forced again? to complete it so i can have a kingdom? make it optional this quest line is complete boring not needed at all clownfiesta.
As you reform the Dragon Banner for the main quest, you got choice to...
1: Create an new kingdom - Get an non-imperial fief by any means, and from there onward to your own kingdom.
2: Support a Kingdom - Give the banner to the faction leader of an non-imperial kingdom, and join as a vessel.
3: Create an new imperial faction - Get an imperial fief by any means, and from there onward to be an new imperial faction.
4: Support an imperial faction - Give the banner to one of the 3 imperial faction leaders, and join as a vessel.

But you can form your own Kingdom or Faction at any given moment in the game anyway, the form kingdom/faction part in the main quest were only listed out the basic guide line for you to follow as a new player who have NEVER played M&B before.

As you reform the Dragon Banner for the main quest, you got choice to...
1: Create an new kingdom - Get an non-imperial fief by any means, and from there onward to your own kingdom.
2: Support a Kingdom - Give the banner to the faction leader of an non-imperial kingdom, and join as a vessel.
3: Create an new imperial faction - Get an imperial fief by any means, and from there onward to be an new imperial faction.
4: Support an imperial faction - Give the banner to one of the 3 imperial faction leaders, and join as a vessel.

But you can form your own Kingdom or Faction at any given moment in the game anyway, the form kingdom/faction part in the main quest were only listed out the basic guide line for you to follow as a new player who have NEVER played M&B before.
Everyone got to that moment. I'm interested in what happens after you destroy or unite empire

I supported the Southerin Empire in trying to unite the Empire again.

After wiping out Battania,Vlandia And Western Empire only Us, the Northern Empire and Aserai were left with us being in a long war with the Northern Empire and Aserai only had 2 cities left, so when i went to take them and completing the quest, the Northern Empire ceased to exist and automatically became the Southern Empire so now 1 faction rules.

Don't like the main quest at all, players should be able to create a kingdom whenever. Feel like the main quest should be something like in Viking conquest, a personal thingy. Main quest should lead you through early, mid game and then end when late begins so you can do whatever u want at that point.

Don't like the main quest at all, players should be able to create a kingdom whenever. Feel like the main quest should be something like in Viking conquest, a personal thingy. Main quest should lead you through early, mid game and then end when late begins so you can do whatever u want at that point.
Which it will most likely do eventually, but it is clearly stated in the store page main quest is far from finished

Back
Top Bottom