SP Native Hamoi Tong - Elite Assasin's Mod

Do you think i should release this mod? (read post)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

**DOWNLOAD HERE** > http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=3257756

Ok it's not much of a "mod" i admit its more of an addon.

This mod includes the following:

UNITS

Tong Obajan : Leader of the Hamoi Tong Clan

Tong Tiranjan : Heir to the title Obajan

Tong Crossbowmen : Crossbowmen...

Tong Fanatic's : Crazy warrior's who dont even bother to put a shirt on!

Tong Gaurd's : The common guard's of the Tong clan

Tong Assasins : Very nasty killers trained to....kill you :razz:

Tong Assasin Master : The big ole boss of the Assasin's (especially nasty)

Tong Apprentice : A tong in training , fairly weak and not very dangerous

Tong Bodyservant : A Special elite servant who is a very deadly fighter and protect's his Lord Obajan and Tiranjan with his life.

Tong Eliteguard : The Elite of the Tong gaurd's , Very skilled fighters and very dangerous.

ITEMS

Tong Throwing Knife

Tong Shield

Tong Robe

Tong Crossbow

Tong Bolts

Tong Blade

NOTE:I have changed the Antler knight faction to Hamoi Tong now as the antler knights arn't in the game yet anyway so it effect's nothing and saves me creating an entire new faction :razz:

I made this after the Hamoi Tong from a series of books im reading called : Empire.
Books - Daughter of the Empire , Servant of the Empire , Mistress of the Empire.

So yes i based it off of that.

Story behind the tong

The Tong are an assasin's guild who are hired killer's in the Empire on kelewan (the world) in the book , they basically are just there for all the lords to hire good assasins to kill other people and such.

I made them for a challange , And Note: They are VERY tough , not godly like you shoot them 200 times and they charge at you or anything , but they are very skillful and i tested them for about half an hour fighting them.

Needless to say i died every fight , although i would recommend you play on the hardest setting ONLY as other modes are less realistic and could spoil the Tongs Toughness (mainly have AI on GOOD)

The Tiranjan WILL-NOT actually upgrade to Obajan , as i thought it would be odd if for some reason the Heir got lots of EXP and upgraded to a Obajan and there were 2 Obajan's at once.

Ok lol , i know it said it was ONLY for M7 Mod and Hugemod , But well...now it's ONLY for Vanilla lol. (the original game that is)

The link is there to download it.

NOTE: This will mess up your original save game's , I recommend if you want to keep them that you simply make a new install for the game so that you have it installed twice , once for the modded version , once for the original version.

Then just put your savegame file's into the vanilla version.

Install Instructions :

Go to your Mount&Blade Directory (default is C:\Program files\Mount&Blade)

Click on Mods , There you shall see the folder called "Native"

Once you find this folder , open up the .zip file and click extract , then point the file path to the Mods folder , then just overwrite the original folder.

ONLY DO THIS IF YOU HAVE MADE A BACKUP , If you don't listen to my instruction's , it's not my fault.

Oh , and i don't take any responsibilites for you downloading this and some reason your monitor blow's up and sprays glass in your eyes.
Or any other tradjedy ;p

Uhm...not much to say , except i wouldn't download this if you already have trouble with dark night's and stuff , you'll just get wasted by these unit's.

Although this is mainly for the people who claim they can hack up 40 dark knights solo.[/quote]

Wouldnt it be easier to put release the mod and let those people download it who wants it and those who dont simply dont. :razz: . No seriously, go ahead and release it, looks kind of interesting with all those units, also its nice that you made a good list of the mods features.

No i havn't "Changed" Anything as you put it , rather they are all "New"
Units , So it's just like M7 mod and Hugemod with a new Faction of really tough people.

The reason that i put up the poll is because im currently using the older M7 mod , Far as i heard the latest release add's new unit's , although that cause's complications with this mod since this makes it hit the max units number already , so some are going to have to be removed , although i'll probably just remove unit's which you dont use.

I just couldn't be bothered if no one want's it.

There isn't any new skins or models or anything in this tho , they are simply a new faction to fight.

[edit] I just tryed to download the new M7 mod and Hugemod , Im thinking about may making it vanilla only now as that rediculous website Rapidshare tell's me i need to wait an hour to start dowloading both.

Back
Top Bottom