Guide for the branch line quests

Users who are viewing this thread

Before the "normal" way is describe how about you tell us how did you get all clues,mirror of truth and at the castle what did you do to get the sunflower scroll?

Sir Slicer said:
Before the "normal" way is describe how about you tell us how did you get all clues,mirror of truth and at the castle what did you do to get the sunflower scroll?
Good idea! haha Well, I get the the first clue with borcha in the camp, then I get the second in the horse market. I defeated Hel and get the third one and then, in the siege in Zendar (in the dark side), I get the fourth when I've finished the siege. I finished the story and went on search for the last clue. I found it on Jelkala. I already had the Mirror of Truth from the storyline, so I bought some stones. In Derchios Castle, I hit the men of straw, left and right, repeatedly. I achieved the Sunflower Scroll. That's it. Anything wrong? '-'

-I think my english is really bad, so if there's any mistake, sorry. hehe

Draguz said:
Sir Slicer said:
Good idea! haha Well, I get the the first clue with borcha in the camp, then I get the second in the horse market. I defeated Hel and get the third one and then, in the siege in Zendar (in the dark side), I get the fourth when I've finished the siege. I finished the story and went on search for the last clue. I found it on Jelkala. I already had the Mirror of Truth from the storyline, so I bought some stones. In Derchios Castle, I hit the men of straw, left and right, repeatedly. I achieved the Sunflower Scroll. That's it. Anything wrong? '-'

-I think my english is really bad, so if there's any mistake, sorry. hehe
Oh, really wierd...Seems "normal" enough... You got the Clue 2 at the horse market with high scores in the challenges? :roll:

Draguz said:
nora_lee said:
Oh, really wierd...Seems "normal" enough... You got the Clue 2 at the horse market with high scores in the challenges? :roll:
Yes, the shooting challenge. '-'
Did you perhaps leave one of the clues in a chest somewhere by mistake? You need to have ALL of them with you when you go to the castle.

Not really. I had ALL the clues. But, thanks for the help. I went to the castle again, did the same thing and get the Secret Scroll. Just a second try and everything been fixed. =)

I got to the part where you get Rolf into your party and I finished the forest bandit part but Rolf keeps asking me about a warrant, so I thought-since there is an evil mode as well- I'd start a new char and see if that would fix it. But on  this second one I can't give the letters to the kings. I don't know if I have to kill the pilgrims before giving the letters, I have been killing the parties but since the quest thing is always stuck at 10 I don't know how many I have killed.

Good god I am absolutely terrible at the Horse Market challenges. Is there any suggestions on tricks or maybe strategies to complete this. I can not believe how bad I am at it, lol. I can completely destroy entire armies, but I can not pass these challenges...  :oops: I just do not know.

Tatem said:
Good god I am absolutely terrible at the Horse Market challenges. Is there any suggestions on tricks or maybe strategies to complete this. I can not believe how bad I am at it, lol. I can completely destroy entire armies, but I can not pass these challenges...  :oops: I just do not know.
Well, either challenge is not easy for a new player, indeed. So, it should be much better if you improved yourself to a higher skill level, especially for power strike and/or horse archery as well as horsing. For any tip, if it could be in my experience, you may take the role as Rolf for the steeplechase. And for the horseshooting, you may try to shoot more at the inner circle targets (with high score) but do not forget to keep slow moving at that time. Good luck! :wink:

So... to get seacret scroll you need to get in to castle. Well perhaps im just stupid but what castle does it mean. Is it the island where i found the mirror of truth even i didnt found anything when i looked there.

Da_mambo said:
So... to get seacret scroll you need to get in to castle. Well perhaps im just stupid but what castle does it mean. Is it the island where i found the mirror of truth even i didnt found anything when i looked there.
As many answered in earlier threads, Derchios castle, in Swadia. :wink:

There should be some alternate option to acquire clue 2 from horse market, like after failing both tests 20 times they give it to you just to get rid of pathetic riders ruining their reputation  :grin:
I was about to smash my keyboard yesterday after grinding it for whole evening...so frustrating

be patient there is more time than you think. only problem is that you cant afford to make mistake. The tests are more about riding than that are about weapon skills. Personally horse archery was easy for me.

Big problem with the Horse Market archery challenge, no matter how fast Im going on the horse (even if I hit a fcking bullseye) it gives me 0 points, tried many (MANY) different times and even different characters and still same problem, is it a bug or did I miss like a special skill or something?

My Horse Archery is at 8, my Archery Proficiency is at 427 and my Riding is at 10 if that helps.

Digital Donut said:
Big problem with the Horse Market archery challenge, no matter how fast Im going on the horse (even if I hit a fcking bullseye) it gives me 0 points, tried many (MANY) different times and even different characters and still same problem, is it a bug or did I miss like a special skill or something?

My Horse Archery is at 8, my Archery Proficiency is at 427 and my Riding is at 10 if that helps.
So wierd...No one has such a problem before you. Have you modify anything in the game?

nora_lee said:
Digital Donut said:

So wierd...No one has such a problem before you. Have you modify anything in the game?

Nope, haven't touched a thing. I also tried re-downloading it a few times, doesn't seem to help either... Any fix please?

Back
Top Bottom