Groupfighting Server

Users who are viewing this thread

tompaw0w

RAjEdqzS

What is the groupfighting server?

The groupfighting server is a melee only server, with focus on teamwork aswell as individual skill in close combat quarters styled maps. The server is composed of 7 high quality arena maps emphasized on flat ground for fair play aswell as lag-free enviroments. The server has it's heritage back from Mount & Musket early spring 2012 when [8Lr] Vampire set up the very first groupfighting server aswell as [15e] Hekko hosted the very first groupfighting tournament based on same idea early 2012 based on Napoelonic Warfare. The serverbox is located in central europe Germany and as such players all across the European continent shouldn't experience any ping-related issues.

News

04/08/2012 - Server is up again after downtime.

03/07/2012 - 2 New maps added!

cizgii.png

cizgii.png

Status

Groupfighting_Server - ONLINE
200 Players
Hosted in Germany
250 GBit Bandwith

Intel® Core™ Quad-Core i7-2600 processor
16 GB DDR 3 RAM
2 x 3 TB SATA 6 Gb/s hard disk drives

Credits

Avenger [Mapping]
Svensson [Mapping]
Tavington [Hosting]
Evanovic [Graph. D]

Rules

No shooting
Line infantry only
No intentional teamkilling
No intentional teamwounding
No militia or guards
No recruiting
Do not unecessary delay the round
No insulting (this includes sexist jokes & racism)

fz16km.png

cizgii.png

cizgii.png

Admin List

Tavington
Svensson
Evanovic
Vorlen
Hadhood
Sid
Hekko
Daniel
Jay One
Mark
Grantypooh
MrLyle
Grey Warden
Devald
NeedSomeMore
George MacKintosh
Forster

Maps

Hugomount Arena
rsz_2012-07-10_00007.jpg
European City
rsz_2012-07-10_00008.jpg
Columbian Farm
rsz_2012-07-10_00009.jpg
The Garden
rsz_2012-07-10_00003.jpg
Fredriksten
rsz_fixa.jpg
Tavington's Playpit
rsz_fixa_2.jpg
The Landing
rsz_2012-07-10_00006.jpg
fz16km.png

Great server! You should definatly check it out.
I hope there is going to be more admin activity on the server because on this server 1 guy can really ruin everyone''s experience....
Had this happend a few times, but the rest of the time it was fun :grin:

Just want to say Hekko actually started Groupfighting off. Vampy's Server came after the first one or two tournaments, so you ought to change that around a bit. Perhaps say that Hekko started off Groupfighting with the tournaments and that it inspired Vampire to make a public server for it.  :wink: Also Fall 2011 is too early, as you will see in the spoiler:

Evidence:
1st Groupfighting Tournament, 9th January 2012: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=211971.0

8Lr Groupfighting Server, 17th March 2012: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,220966.0.html

(I know it feels strange that this all started in 2012)  :neutral:

Also, I made you a logo:  :cool:
RAjEdqzS

Evan

Thanks alot for your work Evan. Apologies about the inaccurate stuff, it's all been sorted! Got mixed up with some things.

New map has been added, sorry for the server issues today guys - something went terribly wrong in the config files because of no reason. On the bright side though it's back up!

•Name under which you were banned : i think it was IIIe_48e_Gren_Grd_V-M-P11, but now it is IIIe_48e_SoP_V-M-P
•Server(s) you are banned from: groupfighting server
•What was happening when you got banned: I was playing with my friend then someone started teamkilling us so i teamkilled back... then admin camed and he banned me
•Time and date: dont remember
•Timezone:UTC+3

i am not going to teamkill i just want to play in this server for fun ageen.

V-M-P11 said:
•Name under which you were banned : i think it was IIIe_48e_Gren_Grd_V-M-P11, but now it is IIIe_48e_SoP_V-M-P
•Server(s) you are banned from: groupfighting server
•What was happening when you got banned: I was playing with my friend then someone started teamkilling us so i teamkilled back... then admin camed and he banned me
•Time and date: dont remember
•Timezone:UTC+3

i am not going to teamkill i just want to play in this server for fun ageen.
Unbanned. Don't do it again. :wink:

Oh come on, we all know it looks alot more cool with an y. :p I fixed it. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom